Yesterday Was Amazing!

copemech

I really do not understand what happened, but yesterday was an amazing day!

First , I missed the local event on Saturday, due to work, that sucks cause I really wanted to ride a bit!

So Sunday, I had lawn work to catch up on and a fence to repair. As it was about 99f here just after lunch time when I got into the truck to get supplies, I was soaked in sweat! And somewhat delerious!

After returning home, I decided to jump on the bike for a quick spin if for nothing else but get some air moving, playing a bit on the slope in the back of the house and doing a couple of nose wheelies in the street, no harm and quiet for the neighbors.

Still dripping sweat, I decided to ride the street curb about five inches wide from the neighbors house. Normally I suck at this!

To my amazement, I rode it down the street and around the curve without a bobble! Probably 150 ft or so! This is cool!

It was soo cool I tried it on the alleyway next to my house and did it again for about 100 ft to the end, hopped off with a 90 degree nosie, popped the front back up on the curb and rode it back the same plus made the corner at the end.

I was so excited that I had to try it again tonight when I got home from work. Back to normal, could not go ten feet without falling off!

God knows I stink, but does he give me hope?

:crying:

Jeezus Mark! Yer killin' me here... Riding on the curb... wow, we need an intervention quick, yer losin' it, buddy! Pack your ***** and get to Tish this weekend - no excuses (unless she's REALLY hot - and if she is... bring her along!)