Hawkstone

angusmcbigpants

AS WE ALL KNOW IT'S HAWKSTONE THIS MONTH AND IT WILL BE THE FIRST TIME I WILL BE ABLE TO GO ( NO WORK THIS YEAR THANK GOD ) THE ONLY TROUBLE IS I CAN'T GO BOTH DAYS. SO I WAS WONDERING WHICH DAY IS BEST? SO IF ANYONE CAN LET ME KNOW I WOULD BE GRATEFUL. MANY THANKS ANGUS. :thumbup::D:P

saturday promises to be very good but if its anything like last year i woudn't miss the actual trial as it was awsome but i will be there from the friday so i will see it all its ACE :thumbup:

Blimey - its been a while since I've worked this forum thingymabob - I'm surprised I can still remember how it goes....this new Dad mullarkey takes up WAY more time than I ever imagined!!! Have I missed anything?!?!?!

:rolleyes:

Anyways, on to my question (and I might be slaughtered for this as I may be going over old ground, but I don't have time to search the back-dated posts and news any more!!!). Due to Mrs Boots working the weekend, and Bootees being a tad too little to be trekked about all day, I'm going to be MIA this year...is anyone planning doing live updates to the scoring? I guess Andy will be a bit on the busy side...I understand there's a new fangled real-time scoring system in place - so are the scored going to be available on-line somehow?!?!?

Sorry if you've all been over this already...just point me in the right direction!!!