2003 Beta Rev 3 250cc, What To Look For?

forbzy

Yea i do have my suspicions, but thats why i posted this, just to make sure that i don't get a dog. I've been ripped off before and really don't wnat it to happen again! Also, no the bike isn't from bristol :blink:. i'm going to look at it tomorrow so if i buy it i will post some pictures etc.. and if i don't thankyou for alerting me what to look for! cheers

Just another thought, make sure it is a 03 any not en earlier bike with decal mudguard kit. Cant remember when the rev 3 came out but you might be buying a 01 bike which looks like an 03

I think the 03 Beta has the 'weight saving slots' (?) milled out of the top and bottom yokes. Also, the rear shock won't have the piggy back reservoir thingy fitted. It is a yellow and black bike isn't it? :blink:

heres a pic ,hope the bloke doesnt mind me putting it on here :o, says it has 2005 plastics on it. It does have a slightly weeping fork seal on it, thats all thats wrong with it im told. But i will take a very detailed look at it. for some reason i get the feeling that its pretty genuine, mainly because when i rang, he really didnt sound happy about selling it for that price :blink:

post-2953-1154978680.jpg

post-2953-1154979141.jpg

Thanks for that link, if it measures up to that it will make me a bit more at ease i suppose. Yea i can sympathise with the bloke, but im glad to be on the other end of the bargain for once! my first crosser was a 98` KTM sx125 bought it for