Rear Shocks, Which Ones?

imexian

• 4 years later...

I have some OZO expert shocks

they do the job just fine. have won my class 4 out of my 9 trials, with also 4 seconds places.

some get to hung up on what kit to get. where most wouldn't tell what brand of shocks they had on if they look the same

Edited by shakennstirred

Shocks that are set up for your bike, weight and riding style will let you get the best from you and your bike. Quality re-buildable shocks will last longer, and are generally tuneable  / serviceable. Often this makes them cheaper in the long run. Its probably best to speak to an experienced rider with a bike the same as yours, rather than take advice from enthusiastic newbies.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, netjem77 said:

Riding a ty175 have falcon gas trials shocks.  Want to lay them down, I weigh 210lbs,  any suggestion on spring rate and what spring options I have?

Well, if you were getting Rock Shocks you'd want 55lb springs, compression shim 1, rebound shim 3, medium washer, 10w oil, and a length of about 360mm ... because that's what I have, lol

All I did was tell them the length I wanted, my bike model, and my weight ... I don't understand any of this, but they work sooo well!