Ssdt/tc P*** Up

slapshot 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nae chance - it's MINE!!! ;)

Get her out somewhere with a piano. She'll tell you all about how she's a trained concert pianist then wuss out when you challenge her to prove it :D It adds more to the story if Ishy is snoring in the background, BTW ;)

It used to be compulsory when I rode, infact the part during the day was a hell of a lot shorter than the night shift!

And if thats the very same slippery that used to ride, (well I say ride) when I did then you will know what I'm saying, but then it was OK if you had a chauffeur to take you to Chairlift on the Thursday run !!!!!!!

Does this ring any bells????? ;)

Edited by 2fargone

It used to be compulsory when I rode, infact the part during the day was a hell of a lot shorter than the night shift!

And if thats the very same slippery that used to ride, (well I say ride) when I did then you will know what I'm saying, but then it was OK if you had a chauffeur to take you to Chairlift in a van on the Thursday run !!!!!!!

Does this ring any bells?????  :D

How Dare you acuse me of Cheating!!!!! it was snowing at the time if you can remember and my little tooties were cold that's all nothing sinister ;)

the only bells i hear nowadays are police sirens!!!

;)

How Dare you acuse me of Cheating!!!!! it was snowing at the time if you can remember and my little tooties were cold that's all nothing sinister ;)

the only bells i hear nowadays are police sirens!!!

;)

Yes I remember it well, it was bbbbloody ffffreezing!!!

"Police sirens" still got a boot full of 'contraband' then eh?

some things never change!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy days :D

Edited by 2fargone

I was reading a blurb on the web the other day, asking the question "is beer better for you than water"  well I can't answer the question because I don't like water  ;)

I like your train of thought, Ishy though one question? do you import proper beer or do you drink the American "water" :D they pass off as beer ;)

Slapshot

Why don't you arrange a time and place and let us all know. I'm sure all TC people in the Fort at the time would attend. I'll be there for sure.

Wednesday may be better as you will catch those only up for only the first or last few days. You may ever get some retired riders by then who will be ready for a drink. The Milton would work though its out of the centre a little at least HL could join us when she gets finished and may be able to arrange a lock in.

Hi john,

I would if I actually knew when I was going to be there. I was supposed to be observing this year but can't gaurantee leave, until the Met Office finally sort themselves out leave is at a premium. As is typical though two weeks before hand the leave will be authorised ;)

We'll see,

Cheers

Donald