Everything posted by dukekati
- Two Wheel Tuesday
- Two Wheel Tuesday
- Photos
-
Wtc Official Website?
www.worldtrials.info/index.asp But for all intents and purposes Trials Central is the sun to the trials universe
-
Whoisit?
For you nostalgia buffs, the picture of Manuel Soler was taken from Scott Barrie's excellent site http://homepages.interscape.net/homeroom/trials.html
-
Help Me Identify My Bike!
There is a good gallery on the Quebec Trials site. www.ataq.qc.ca Enter the site, click on galerie then click on musee. Hope this helps
-
More Trials On Tv & 04 Season Kickoff
Yeah great episode. Thanks to Speed Channel and Greg White, well done. Tommi's riding was awesome. I can't help but think we are seeing the birth of The Trials Channel
-
02 2.9 Clutch
Does lighter or heavier oil make this problem better or worse? I'm running 10w40 in my '01 290 and have the sticking problem. Will the 70wt help?
-
Boots...again
I have a pair of gaernes. There is a seam on the outside that hits the knuckle of the baby toe. Man is it painful. I have taken them to a cobbler and had them stretched, which helped a bit, but not a long term solution. Other than the fact that they hurt like hell, not a bad boot. Anyone else with similar problems or solutions?