Lampkin In Madrid 2006

greeves

This year my motoclub, Sotobike, aregganged for the Spanish Championship in Madrid and I went with my camera, It was my first time shooting trilas photos (usually I shoot wildlife photos). Checking the photos today I found some nice ones, here is one from Lampkin.

I have a nice equipment for wildlife photos with a Canon EOS 10D and lenses 17/35 2.8L, 70/200 2.8L-IS and a huge 300 2.8L that can be extended with the 1,4X and 2X and really happy with the trials photos I took here. I think Canon is the best for wildlife as the lenses are ultrasonic with no noise focusing, and for trials and sports in general it looks there are also very good as the auto focusing is extremely fast.

Thanks Andy: I will open a Flickr account for the photos.

About the trial we organice we will prepare a nice report, also thanks.

And there is also something we will also have to discuss, as we are going to start trials safaris in East Africa.....

not mocking your camera or anything but them pics look like they are pixelating or something little spots are apearing likes its bluring or doing something anyway i wouldnt really call that good quality ?

It was, until recently solely a 10D I used. I've upgraded, but still have the 10D as a second camera. You never complained about my photos! :unsure: It is purely the process of resizing them that causes this.