Kt Works Bike

hop blip and a jump

Get hold of a copy of Don Smiths "Ride-It Trials" book, plenty of pictures of his works KT250's in there. usually a few copy's around on ebay.

Which works rider had your bike? and would be interesting if you could post some photo's.

Regards

Martin

John Hulme is the man you need - he has loads of brochures of old bikes. you can contact him through www.YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE.co.uk (i think)

I might be able to hide behind a bush !!!!!!!! LOL

I spoke to nigel birkett last year and he told he only rode a few trials as a kawasaki works rider, so he coud'nt really remember much about them.

i've got a copy of don smiths book its pretty good.

For some reason my kt was red and black not green and white and its got a really early production number on the chassis number.

Any one got any pics of an early kt 250 works bike with red tank, side panels and mudgaurds???????????

:beer:

One giveaway to tell that it might be an ex works bike would be by looking at the clutch actuating cover i think kawasaki used the mx type rack/pinion mag clutch cover its a dead giveaway by being painted black and very slim at the front doing away completly with the oil pump and its compartment?

are you sure its not a gollner KT?

It has got the mx style casing, and some totally different foot pegs and various other different bits and bobs!!!! and the standard type KT frame not the chrome gollner one.

When i bought it i noticed it had a yokohama trials rear tyre on it ????????????????

Has anyone else ever seen one?????? i've spoke to a lot of different people and nobody else i have spoken too has ever seen one before??