The End Is Near!

copemech

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the cats out of the bag. Any other country, the manufacturer would have been tooting the whistles and ringing the bells - this is really big news. 10 time champ switches to so and so brand. We're so excited to have him on board - blah, blah, blah.

Or maybe it's still just a rumor and like the thread says, the end is near.

Edited by City Trials

Sam, as I recall, all the afternoon riders start at the same time with exibition sections for the champ/pro class on Saturday late! They are scored here as well. And yes Barry it is the real thing. And if it is true that Dale is flying Chris in for the event, then it must also be true that Geoff is not going to make the trip, logic dictates, and if there is something going on in the Montesa camp(finally) anyone who knows(Barry) has not said!

Probably expect 120 or more riders total!

Note to self, bring beer!

Wash the 125!

BTW Craig, the classes in OK are: Rookie, Novice, Amature

Sr Ama.

Then : afternoon Intermediate, Expert, Champ/Pro

Sr Expert(where you fall) rides the INT line mostly with maybe some easier expert sections.

as I recall. There is no Advanced BS class that you ride with 1 point for the day. :thumbup:

Last year we had 126- 130 riders can't remember.

Pro's ride in the afternoon with the intermediate, expert, sr. expert, master. They ride our master line on saturday and sunday with 3 exhibition sections on saturday for their total overall points.

Morning classes are begginer, novice and amature and sr. amature.

I won't say who Arron is riding for as there will be a press release on it soon.That is there THUNDER !

I just got word that David Chaves will not be able to make the October Test, he is is Cali. and will fly home from there.

He will be missed at this event as he always put on a good show for the crowd and has made a lot of friends here.

nope, my dads not going to make it, hes got too much field work to be done, so he's sending me and pat down with City Trials and my uncle Bill. If he did go, though, id imagine him riding Expert, as he is quite good. Hopefully next year! Anyone know how close the hotels are located? Pro class start times? Sounds like a great event, and i look forward to riding it!

-Phil

Phil the start times for the afternoon which includes the Pro class will be around 12:00

Qualifications to ride Pro is that you have to had rode expert or pro at the nationals past or present.

Ryan will be here to assist any sherco rider.

For a place to stay look at the Southern Oaks Resort & Spa Clean & close. 918-782-9346

www.southernoakscottages.com ask if they have an off season rate and you are there to ride the

October Test. This is a small town so lodging is a little sparce.

Phil you guy's are going to have a great time !!!!

Ron

Phil if you guys need anything give me a phone call 918-519-6505 Ron

RLRacer,

So, Masters is the next class below Pro?

And how many sections per day?

Also, how long is the loop?

Sorry for all the questions, but I need to know if I'm going to get my money's worth after driving 11 hours!

The master class is our top class in this area Okla,Ark,Ks,Tx. The Pro class rides the same sections as the master class with a couple of sections having a pro only split & the Pro class has 3 exhibition sections on saturday after the event.

Usually 8- 10 sections per day, on loop length you will get your moneys worth I promise.

Is the drive worth it YES !

Also you can try the latest offerings for 07, i'll be bringing the 270 Beta, Ryan is bringing the Scorpas & Sherco, Dale will have the Gas Gas there, all avalible for demo rides. I don't think montesa will be represented. Montesa any offers ?

We will also feed you on saturday night.

The event is like a mini national for locals. We are expecting around 130 entry's and will feed 300-350 people.

Sam where are you from ?