Bradford Brit Round

Guest Scottie

I asked a civil question, I was not moaning and I am not surprised you don't get help from anyone if that is the way you speak to people.

I don't know what your other responsibilities are and perhaps if you'd explained how busy you are in a more pleasant manner you would probably have had offers of help by now.

The feelings I have for you now can't be put in words, well they could but I'm too polite to vent them in public. I'm deeply offended at being called a moaning sod and anyone who knows me would be shocked and surprised to here me described that way.

your question whilst not being rude mate, does come across as smart ar$e..'age of technology' and all that. These guys have spent along week in unpleasant conditions, so your comment evidently hit a nerve.

Not quite sure why youre so offended and also what difference does it make if you get the results on monday,tuesday or thursday ?? is that lucrative repsol sponsership deal hanging in the balance ? :thumbup::D

After a week trudging round skyrakes (which is bleak in the height of summer in my experience) then i think the guys have earn't a night off and a couple of :P:thumbup: dont you think ?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scottie

I would like to state that for the most part of all the British championship rounds, planning, getting regs passed by the ACU, sending out the regs to all the riders that have the option to ride, sorting out advertising, preparing the programmes, arranging prizes, catering, permits, organising delivery and collection of porta loos, obtaining land, getting permission in our case for the use of the school, finding observers and other officials and particularly preparaing the sections which starts many months before the trial begins. This work is normally only carried out by a few people, it isn't until the final fortnight they everyone mucks in! All help is given freely.

It is hard work but it is very satisfying when it is appreciated by

the riders!!

Edited by Scottie

Ther's no Expert class results on the Bradford Website and the ACU website has only the final Championship standings. It's now Tuesday night and in the age of technology why are we having to wait so long for comprehensive accurate results?

There's no Expert class results on the Bradford Website and the ACU website has only the final Championship standings. It's now Tuesday night and in the age of technology why are we having to wait so long for comprehensive accurate results?

Now I'm back home and getting on top of things, the results were sent to me by Dave Willoughby at 17:30 on Sunday night. They were sent again by Ron at 19:27 on Monday night. As I said, I was at a conference in Barcelona from Sunday till today, hence no publication here. I go to two of these conferences a year and it does mean I don't have time to do Trials Central stuff.

I thought the bradford club put on a great hard trial, it was a British Championship round, and the expert class was down to the wire, in my opinion Sam Haslam deserved the crown with such a convincing win.

No one likes to win or loose a championship over a poxy trial, be it a club chamionship or a world championship.

BDMC staged an event, found a true and fair winner, some riders completed both the courses with out loss of time penalties, and the weather was even fine. what more can you want (apart from a few more cleans or in my case a few more three's!!!)

Every one can whinge one way or the other but fair play to bdmc - good trial, even if it was hard!

any body who moans about this website cannot realise where we would be without it.the fact that the results were not on is not andys fault!!!. this guy also has to earn a living beleive it or not!!.just remember every time you see andy buy him a large stella,he certianly deserves it.

RENNIE,

in reply to your post, some of us including BDMC did not get home until late Monday AM.

Then had to go to work after having 8 days of setting the trial out in terrible weather.

Good job we use our holiday entitlement eh!

Even I who have my own business can only spend so many days off related to trials.

We have families/wives etc. (my wife hates trials)

Return home again LATE Monday pm, and guess what.

I WAS GOOSED.

Please feel free to take part in the organisation in 2007,

your input will be MOST welcome.

It may well give you an insight into REALITY.

But it seems you have never made a mistake have you. :o:lol::D

Stuart Cameron

Bradford & Dist MC Sec.

It's now Tuesday night and in the age of technology why are we having to wait so long for comprehensive accurate results?

Just another thought:

No wonder clubs struggle to get people to help out voluntarily

when there are wingers like you.

first i would like to congradulate you on setting out from what i've heard was an absolutley great trial from both spectators and riders views alike. Now that aside i believe that although you have obviously worked very hard and put a great deal of effort in to putting this trial on that gives you absolutley no right to target a member of this forum like that, he had simply put his point across and you can then comment back but don't carry this on then insulting them, you are not above any rules so don't act like you are. As for Rennie i'm sorry you had to go through that. I know as soon as i post this your going to try to slate me back but i think that this issue has to be adressed. This is not aimed at the club but the people who think that actions like that are acceptable. when did he say he never made a mistake? you really need to stop assuming things and go on facts. to be honest do you really think that if you treat people like that they will want to help you :lol:.

i hope you take this seriously and recognise it as not insulting your work into the trial but your attitude outside of it. :thumbup: .

What a load of B*****ks :thumbup:

From what I can see, Rennie expected the results to be online and then got a bit arsey when they had not been published by Tuesday - fair enough. The BDMC fella's told him/her to shut up moaning and that's about it. I'm pretty sure that Rennie doesn't need any one's support either - he or she submitted the post, read the replies and probably thought no more aobut it

Could it be you 'targeting' the Bradford club any way you can, whenever you can? I can't remember what it was now but I seem to remember your Dad saying something about direction flags on the way to a trial somewhere. Stuart or Ron came back with a sharp reply and since then we have to read stuff like this...

It's trials, people organise them, people ride them - no bugger is going to get along with everybody all of the time and likewise, nobody is going to be 100% happy with every trial they see/ride. :lol:

Edited by Kinell

This month I quit all organisational duties with BHMCC due to some complete and utter a***holes I have come across this year. When you have been an organiser and put in hours of work before,at, and after a trial to get someone having a pop on a variety of things when they do sod all to help finally took its toll and I packed it in. I also know of a few others who feel the same and could be going the same way...

You people will soon be moaning when theres no damn trials to ride because theres no mugs out there left to run them! Just give the organisers a break ...

Don't let the B******S grind you down you are appreciated its just the only negative side to forums it gives people the opportunity to have a dig and constructive critisism can be very helpful its jst that some people like to stick the knife in and twist it! :lol:

Don't let the B******S grind you down you are appreciated its just the only negative side to forums it gives people the opportunity to have a dig and constructive critisism can be very helpful its jst that some people like to stick the knife in and twist it! :lol:

In my case it wasn't the forums that done it, it was just some lame ass attitudes from some people who should know better in and around trials...

I got better things to do with my time the saying goes I think!

What a load of B*****ks :o

From what I can see, Rennie expected the results to be online and then got a bit arsey when they had not been published by Tuesday - fair enough. The BDMC fella's told him/her to shut up moaning and that's about it. I'm pretty sure that Rennie doesn't need any one's support either - he or she submitted the post, read the replies and probably thought no more aobut it

Could it be you 'targeting' the Bradford club any way you can, whenever you can? I can't remember what it was now but I seem to remember your Dad saying something about direction flags on the way to a trial somewhere. Stuart or Ron came back with a sharp reply and since then we have to read stuff like this...

It's trials, people organise them, people ride them - no bugger is going to get along with everybody all of the time and likewise, nobody is going to be 100% happy with every trial they see/ride. :lol:

what my dad says has nothing to do with me so why do you think that i'm targeting the club when i clearly stated in my post i wasn't? and did i not congradulate the club on putting on a trial from what i've heard is one of the best all year. not trying to sound like a smart a*** and if i offended anybody i'm sorry but my post was supposed to not be seen as an insult :thumbup:

Edited by north_yorkshire_lad

what my dad says has nothing to do with me so why do you think that i'm targeting the club when i clearly stated in my post i wasn't? and did i not congradulate the club on putting on a trial from what i've heard is one of the best all year. not trying to sound like a smart a*** and if i offended anybody i'm sorry but my post was supposed to not be seen as an insult :lol:

I think Kinnel's suffering from the male menopause :thumbup: