Katy Sunter Well Done!

physco

i imagine it is also some kind of record.the sunter family should be well proud of this.their life is trials and this is a well earned reward.i remember watching richard hammering around the course when i was kid many years ago and when i first did the scott in 1978 i remember richard catching me at a section and straight away he was telling me the line,this is the scott spirit,long may it continue.

I think that there was alot who thought she couldn't do it.

When I showed her the line on section 69 she looked absolutely Knackered and completely drained, but very focussed. She rode it well and we calculated then that it would be tight for her to finish in time, I think it must have been will power and determination which got her to the finish.

Feisty!

This is my first post on here and one I am proud of. I watched Dougie, Grimbo and crew finish - funnily enough at the finish, So me and my little lad thought that we would walk to the last section and catch the last action of the day. We watched Amos, Graham Tales, and other top riders go through the section to polite applause. When Katy came through, there was pretty much a standing ovation (and a air horn) in pure admiration and respect at what she had achieved.

My hat goes off to you Miss. Sunter. Dare you ride it next year, or will you rest on your laurels and say to your brothers - ner, ner ner ner ner :guinness:

oooowwwwww im still hurting so much, couldnt even lift my arms above waist height yesterday!!!

At this present moment I am over the moon that I have finally got a Scott certificate and have no desire to ride my bike round that trial ever again! Retire whilst on top are my instant thoughts but ask me when i have stopped aching and I might say something different!

Just want to say a huge THANK YOU to EVERYONE who cheered me on and helped me in anyway. Without most of the support I definately wouldnt have finished in time!

Yeah, well done Katy, absolutely brilliant!

You've had a pretty good season all round, and certainly showed us the way to go at the Manx this year as well beating plenty of handy riders.

You fully deserve a nice rest now! Until the next trial that is :chairfall:

Yes well done Katy. A top result finishing the Scott.

A good result in the Lakes as well. You have been beating me in trials for a long time now, but you kicked a freind of mine's a**e for the first time at the Lakes. He is the best rider out of us lot, and takes it quite seriously. So we have been taking the p**s ever since!

Some top results this year so far, capped by the Scott. Nice one!