Trials Central Survey

Andy

I have a pile of stickers, I have a pile of addresses, I have a pile of blank address labels. I have not had time to print those labels, stuff the envelopes, stamp them and send them out. If I had the time then they'd have been done by now. Any volunteers to stuff envelopes?

I'm a pro at all that crap - you know where to drop them off!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on the whole sticker thing today. Bit of a nightmare cross-referencing from the original spreadsheet to the Supporters database as to who's already been sent them and who's not etc. :( Some people haven't input addresses so I'll try once to contact them manually. Hopefully get the bulk of this done today and stickers posted out beginning of next week. Thanks to all who offered to help. If there's anything similar in the future I'll bear that in mind :D

Next is to sort out the carriage config on the shop so I can push ahead with the shirts & fleeces. Hopefully get onto that tomorrow.

PS Jack - you only put the first line of your address in. You realise how many "High Street"s there are in the UK? ;)

Hi Andy

I don't mean to cause trouble and inconvienience but when I tried to become a supporter it wouldn't let me use my user name And I have tried this all about 5 times and logged in and out on the ordinary login to make sure I am using the correct password but it just won't allow to do so! :(

Sorry if this causes you problems as I know your a busy man!

Sean

Hi Andy

I don't mean to cause trouble and inconvienience but when I tried to become a supporter it wouldn't let me use my user name And I have tried this all about 5 times and logged in and out on the ordinary login to make sure I am using the correct password but it just won't allow to do so! :(

Sorry if this causes you problems as I know your a busy man!

Sean

Drop me a PM re this so I have a note of it and I'll look into it later.