Trials Central Survey

Andy

So when do you close the site down then and will the last person please switch the lights off.

The overwhelming suggestion is "when can we see photos of Cota Kid in his Dougie Lampkin one-piece suit?"

I'm a little disturbed by people wanting to see photos of me wearing it, mind you it is Halloween tomorrow.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done the survey

made me feel old when it asked which trials school i'd attended

Martin Lampkins one wasnt on the list. - i suppose it was 25 years ago :thumbup:

the only things i remember from it were

1. Mart jumping on one of our bikes (Gordon Halley's 325 bulto I think) to show us how to lift the front end over some roots - he rode up to them hauled on the bars and they snapped clean off !!!
  2. The amount of Ale that Mart drank on Saturday night

those were the days :beer:

done the survey

made me feel old when it asked which trials school i'd attended

Martin Lampkins one wasnt on the list. - i suppose it was 25 years ago :beer:

Know what you mean - last trial school I did was Jack Galloway, preceded by Rob Edwards. :thumbup:

Does it show? :)

I've one suggestion I just realised could be a good idea; once you've sold something on the classifieds section perhaps it should be made more prominent that the item has been sold when you check it off as sold.

:wall: Cheers Andy, the site's really good by the way! :wall:

Bob

when you pay the tenner to see the vids it says you get a free sticker where does it come from. it certainly takes a long while..........

I absolutely understand where you're coming from.

When I first started TC both the site and the company I work for in real life were quite small. The company I work for had around 4000 employees globally.

Now Trials Central is massive and the company I work for, due to mergers & acquisitions is the world's fourth largest software company with over 15,000 employees - in less than five years :hyper:

That's changed the landscape and my working life a helluva lot and Trials Central HAS to fit in around my real-life job. There is no alternative as I could never make enough from this to give up working. I travel a lot - which can be anywhere in the world at almost zero notice. Check out this topic for proof of that.

I have a pile of stickers, I have a pile of addresses, I have a pile of blank address labels. I have not had time to print those labels, stuff the envelopes, stamp them and send them out. If I had the time then they'd have been done by now. Any volunteers to stuff envelopes?

Send them to Lane to stuff, he can maybe earn the tenner by stuffing them, whish he would stuff em, in fact he should stuff em, I can't think of a better place to stuff em.

And he could stick the stickers while he's at it.

when you pay the tenner to see the vids it says you get a free sticker where does it come from. it certainly takes a long while..........

I absolutely understand where you're coming from.

When I first started TC both the site and the company I work for in real life were quite small. The company I work for had around 4000 employees globally.

Now Trials Central is massive and the company I work for, due to mergers & acquisitions is the world's fourth largest software company with over 15,000 employees - in less than five years :hyper:

That's changed the landscape and my working life a helluva lot and Trials Central HAS to fit in around my real-life job. There is no alternative as I could never make enough from this to give up working. I travel a lot - which can be anywhere in the world at almost zero notice. Check out this topic for proof of that.

I have a pile of stickers, I have a pile of addresses, I have a pile of blank address labels. I have not had time to print those labels, stuff the envelopes, stamp them and send them out. If I had the time then they'd have been done by now. Any volunteers to stuff envelopes?

I`ll do it if you like? not like i`m doing much at the moment anyway?

Hi Andy,

I just tried to register as a supporter but it didnt work as my name is already taken.......yep for sure......by ME.

Should I pm you to sort this?

If you use the same username and password as you do for the forums then it will work and automatically upgrade your forum account. Both MUSt be itentical for it to work though :hyper: