Where To Buy Clear Plastic Mudflaps?

munch

www.YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE.co.uk sells them but there not clear grey or black i think.

HI, try alan ay YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE products .he is a very accomodating guy with any thing to do with trials.ask him to make it and he will try and do his best to make it happen.i have rung him with some parts and given him what i have wanted and he has made it,i am sure he would get some clear mudflaps done if you asked him.

Hope this helps. I work for a firm called Arco, they have branches all over the country, and the material looks just like our Arco strip. Clear pvc used for making those strip curtain doors you see on wharehouses. Comes as 200mm x 2mm, 300mm x 3mm and 400mm x 4mm std and a soft one called Arctic grade for use on cold stores. Probably cost you about