Gloves To Keep My Pinkies Warm And Dry

scraggydog

I have bad circulation in my hands and feel the cold something terrible. Does anybody have any experience of suitable gloves that are warm and dry but not too intrusive.

Someone suggested a full faring and heated grips. I think their joking though!

I was going to get some sealskinz mountain bike gloves. Any other suggestions?

Thanks Scraggydog

Now i`ve never tried these but 661 in general have provided me with excellent quality products for years and for a waterproof glove these are a great price clicky and they certainley look too thick

That site also has the sealskins stuff which seems too get a better rating though? but either should be good

Last edit now but had another look on there and these have a 5/5 rating :wall:

Edited by barrybaines

I bought some sealskin socks last week and used them in a trial on Sunday, where the majority of sections had running water , they kept my feet so warm and dry , where as normally they would have been p*ss wet through, i did buy the thermal ones, but they also do a light weight version, so i would assume that they would do the same for gloves. I would say that they are the best investment i have made in trials clothing by far. Hope this helps you a little. :wall:

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

I use disposable hand warmers in my gloves in cold weather.

I have never found a warm glove that is thin enough on the palm to ride trials with so the hand warmers give the best of both worlds.

Mark T

I use 661 MTB gloves and they're sound, wouldn't say that they keep you warm but having said that I've never had cold hands either. Don't buy the Sealskinz gloves! I have a pair too and they're no godd for trials, no feel. Great for MTBing in winter but that's about it.