Open Face

dixie

hard to get hold of - almost rocking horse manure

i think i saw one mx rider once with one (fourstroke or NGR rider out of the eastern centre IIRC), very hard to get and then hard to get googels to fit

might find one if you ask around a twinshock mx froum, like the one at mxtrax.co.uk or the aussie magazine VMX (rumour has it a english one is coming out)

A while back I was looking for same, for off road and road use.

Got a Bell tourlite open face and added a peak from the moto 6.

Good quality hat with removeable lining, but seems not available over here now.

Still sold in States, but looks a slightly cheaper version.

There are lots of commuter hats from China now, plus a few intended for the Classic road market, but few quality (if any) for Enduro.

The answer is to buy a full face and cut the chin bit of. That's what my mate did......

The answer is to buy a full face and cut the chin bit of. That's what my mate did......

i've got a feeling that removable chin guards were being phased out, i've got one but you don't see any more coming out (and i've feeling mine was cheap because they're not mean to be selling them ???)

The answer is to buy a full face and cut the chin bit off. That's what my mate did......

Thats cut a lump out of the front bit with a saw. He actually wanted a trials hat, but only had an old full face lying around.

A while back I was looking for same, for off road and road use.

Got a Bell tourlite open face and added a peak from the moto 6.

Good quality hat with removeable lining, but seems not available over here now.

Still sold in States, but looks a slightly cheaper version.

There are lots of commuter hats from China now, plus a few intended for the Classic road market, but few quality (if any) for Enduro.

hey hrc1.

does your mate wanna sell the chin bit im looking to turn my open face into a full face.