Usa-tdn Dvd Fundraiser

no jive

Here it is. The most waited for DVD of all time.

The DVD is about the 3 most prolific riders of the 1980s. Hernia Tryharder, The Unknown Trials Rider and Aaron Slickhead. These 3 riders took the World by storm on their factory SMW scoring several World points.

No not SWM but SMW. These 3 factory riders had it all. Factory bikes, factory station wagon, women, money, fame and their own riding apparel. They were the original Jackasses

No one really knows who these riders are, not even Steve Fracey. But on this DVD they share all of their top secrets of being a Top World Rider.

The DVD has 2 different movies and as an extra bonus, Trials crash scenes. The DVD is about 25 minutes long. All of the money made will go directly to the USA-TDN.

I think 2007 is going to be a great year for USA-TDN. New riders being on the Team. New blood. It is not cheap to send the riders to TDN. But if we can all pitch in we can make it a great year.

To buy this DVD and you better buy one, send $25.00 US Funds, this includes shipping to:

USA-TDN

P.O. Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

Make checks payable to USA-TDN

If the sample of the DVD does not work on your computer E-mail me or post and I will get a different format up early next week.

Low res DVD Sample Video

Edited by No Jive

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folks, this DVD is a classic, and a must have as it is a small piece of trials history!! A real collectors item, I will be sending off my money to Clive as it has been years since I have seen this movie! Oh, and I am sworn to secrecy :D about the true identity's of the ah, um, stuntmen, yah that's what they are! Thanks Clive for making this available again! :(

Cheers, Steve

No one really knows who these riders are, not even Steve Fracey. But on this DVD they share all of their top secrets of being a Top World Rider.

I'm guessing, you have finally got the Legend Lane Leavitt to disclose some of his closely held thoughts on how to achieve world wide success on a trials machine against all comers ? :(

My cheques in the mail.....

I'm guessing, you have finally got the Legend Lane Leavitt to disclose some of his closely held thoughts on how to achieve world wide success on a trials machine against all comers ? :(

Well thats 2 people who want to support the USA. Awesome both are from differnt countries. Sorry Steveo but Lane is not in the movie. I hope that doesnt change your mind. I think Lane tried out for the SMW team but didnt make it. It wasnt easy to make this team. :D

So USA-TDN is gratefull for any support. Lets try to get them off to a great start. It is a Team effort to get the money raised.

Hopefully everyone could see the clip. If not e-mail me at clivebelvoir@yahoo.com

Thanks Axulsuv for you support. Boulder Creek is in California. Right outside of Santa Cruz in the mountains. It is an old logging town (redwood trees).

I will try to put a clip with a different format during the week so everyone can view.

So are you heading down to Keysville this weekend? If so I would pick up a copy then :hl: Or are you heading to Las Vegas to pick up your National award? or doing both like us?

They were the original Jackasses

I don't know, If that where the case they would have ridden the bikes off the cliff instead of just pushed them off :D

Edited by sirhc

Copemech I dont do pay pal. If your not sure how to fill out a check then just sign one of your checks and I will fill out the rest for you.

I don't know, If that where the case they would have ridden the bikes off the cliff instead of just pushed them off :D

I said they were the original Jackasses not the stupid Jackasses. They all had day jobs and Model girlfriends to take care of.

I dont think I am going to Keysville. And I know Im not going to Vegas as much as I wanted to. I really wanted to see the endurocross but my wife couldnt make it. Im not so stupid as to go to Vegas without my wife. I might get lost or worse. :hl::P:D:P

So we got our first sale. Someone in Houston Texas. This was an all cash deal. We are on a roll. I have to with hold their name so people dont stop by their house to view the DVD. Their DVD will be in the mail on Friday.

Once again every penny made off of this DVD will go directly to USA-TDN. It is not a cheap adventure to send our best riders to TDN. Typically runs (estimate) $15,000 if not more. This year they are hoping to send the top High School rider as a minder, pretty awesome. It is not uncommon for our top riders to have to pay part of their way.

Sirhc I am pretty sure I am going to Keysville this weekend. I will bring several DVDs for sale. So if anyone wants one look me up.

Edited by No Jive

After waiting in line for what seemed like hours to pick up a copy at the Keysville trial I finaly got my copy :) On the drive home my seven almost eight year old son watched it three times, with his head phones on we heard many giggles out of him and he gives it two big thumbs up and thinks that No Jive will win the academy award for producer of the year :thumbup: We can't wait for vol. 2 "special Sherco edition" :)

Edited by sirhc

I have to say sales are jumping. We are up to 4 sales. So that is $100 more to TDN. Thought sales might be a little bit higher. Our latest victim is from Shelbyville TN (thanks for your support). Still waiting for a check from the Canada & Australia area.

So dont get left out. 3 of the previous buyers said that their marriages have improved since buying the DVD. One has also won the lottery. One of the wives bought their husband a brand new SMW. So if in doubt send a check and watch your luck change. Just think Christmas is coming.