Orange Wanadoo Freeserve

perce

Since the Wanadoo internet turned into Orange I'm convinced my mail service has turned to rubbish. Has anyone else got this problem? I've just gone over to the 'free' Orange service as I have my mobile phone contract with them, before committing to a 12 month contract I want to be sure it's not hopeless. I need my email service to be 100% as I use it heavily for work. Has anyone tried the

Watcha Perce,

My pal has had the same problems since she switched to the Orange service. E mail gone to cr@p problems with virus checkers not working you name it. She had already signed up to the contract so is kinda snookered until it runs out. She will be changing rather quickly I think..

hope that helps

donald

my mums been with them for over 5 years now. we have a few problems with some emails taking a few days to get to the final destination (i think its their problem, as the headers, upon receipt, show it bouncing off their servers). its not a perfect service but nothing to uspsetting...

Everning Perce, had great service for many years, 8 ish (i think) with freeserve then wanadoo,but since the "seamless" changeover to Orange it all went to pot, and the email was just a dead loss.As i was looking at broadband i looked at their package to bundle my mobile in also but the service has been so bad i have just got broadband through namseco and 100 times better service so far!! :guinness:

• 2 months later...

Thinking that if I can actually get broadband in this middle of no where hick town then I mgiht get Orange as it's one of the few providers that are 'available' to me, upto 512 kbs!

Don't care for ISP mail, just use Windows Live Hotmail, what a name...

Richard

xxx