4rt

miked

No, I think you only get the standard 250 map, I just copied the one's for the 06 repsol and transfered to the 07 program. But the instructions are not very clear, has anybody found a way to read which maps you have installed. It only seems to read the last map installed?

Miked

Hi there,

I have found a way to get the name of the map in the e2p file, but it also the same name you get when you read the the map from the PTB with the HRC tool.

There are 8 bytes reseverd for storing the name.

I have also made a tool for evaluating different type's of maps (see topic Software for the PTB two weeks ago)

Thanks for the reply sirhc, which maps have you tried

I bought my bike used and it came preprogramed with a soft map that Dennis Sweete used at the SSDT and a more aggresive than stock map. I haven't messed with any of that yet, so I am not sure what maps they are. I plan to play with all that in the future. I can for sure feel a diffrence though when I switch it.

I was also told the same thing, you can only see the last program installed.

Fantic303's graph's looked cool, I might need more of a explanation of what it all means though, It looked like a good system :xmas:

when you order the two stage unit,does the supplier put both maps on for you ?

i am so scared of computers, if i did it myself i would blow the bloody thing up.

will the switch fit fat bars?

Mine came with the maps programed that I requested mild and standard, then was emailed with an updated mild map free of charge. just saved the file with the .e2p filename and works fine. Had a load of agro converting from USB to serial using a USB to serial adaptor seems that some work and some don't get lucky with the right one and it works fine. If your comjputer dosen't work they will program them for you by return.

The switch works mid section. Have mine on Fat Bars just by the side of the left hand grip, cable tied the wire to the clutch cable then bought under the master cylinder to fit between the grip and the lever clamp. peace of cake to switch with me thumb whenever. I've been puzzeling over why I can only read the last map programed looks like thats the way it is. :xmas: