Decal Removal

the addict

Decals getting a little tatty on the bike after 8 months of abuse so I am getting a new set in the new year. Was'nt looking forward to getting all the old ones off as they are stuck like **** to a blanket but came across ABRO paint remover in a spray can.

Simply spray abit on the decal, leave it for 5-10 mins and even the most stuburn sticker/decal will just wipe off, amazing stuff. Does nt seem to have effected the metal or plastic underneath although I have cleaned the areas after quite well incase, saved loads of time.

Make sure its used outside though as the fumes are bad and if you squirt it in your eyes by mistake its gonna smart abit.

Edited by Betarev3

Bunch of girls!lol I have just used brute force, sworn alot, more aggresion and brut force force, more swearing then "Dad! I have a job for you!" lol Cheap and blurdy easy work!lol :(

:blush: - be so much easier to get him straight away :D

• 5 weeks later...

use white spitit to remove any left over glue

I bought one of those 'TwinAir' filter cleaning kits the other day and it came with a tin of 'Contact Cleaner'. Brilliant stuff, shifts chain wax, glue and other sticky stuff :banana2: