Planning 2007 Ride

doogle

I have always been the kind of person that likes to plan ahead. Especially where biking is concerned.

So I am filling in my calendar of events for 07. Does anybody know the planned dates for the Gerald Simpson (Yorkshire, near Reeth), and the Hipwell (Derbyshire) this year. Both are road based club trials, and are excellent. I would reccommend them to anyone who hasn't ridden them before.

RMC website will give youthe gerald simpson date

Cheers, can't find the dates on there yet though. I am sure it will be updated soon.

Hi Doogle, we will be doing loads of Man17 and Mac trials next year, great events, Dave Rowland,Hipwell,Jon Mac N. Experts most dates are on this link see you there

Dates

Thanks, Nice one. I got a few extra ones I hdn't planned from there as well.

Cheers Jack.

I am a member of Berko thanks. I try and ride out of centre whenever possible, mainly road trials (more section scope in one trial). Purely because the land available in other centres is a lot better than what we have on offer in ours unfortunately.

Saying that I will be at the Berko trial this Sunday though.

I have always been the kind of person that likes to plan ahead. Especially where biking is concerned.

So I am filling in my calendar of events for 07. Does anybody know the planned dates for the Gerald Simpson (Yorkshire, near Reeth), and the Hipwell (Derbyshire) this year. Both are road based club trials, and are excellent. I would reccommend them to anyone who hasn't ridden them before.

Simpson will be either the 20th or 27th of May, I'll know for sure when I get an event list emailled. Our 3 Day is on the 20th 21st & 22nd of July & the one everyone needs to do at least once is on the 20th October, anyone for Scott?