Sheffield Review

joandemma

Fantastic pics Andy, couldn't make it up there but got a real feel for it from your pictures and write up :bouncy: This one of the reasons i gladly pay to be a site supporter.

...and well done to whoever supplied the one piece suits for the score card ladies :wall::biggrinsanta::D

Thanks, but wait till you see Bri's video. Might do things a bit more justice. Photos are too flat.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In todays climate of political correctness and equality you cannot go around making such sexist statements about the ladies holding the score cards..

Perhaps the organisers should consider the use of score card persons for next years event, which highlight this countries diversity of cultures.

Hang on, the organisers are from Yorkshire.

Sod that and bring on the Totty, the bigger the score cards the better.

Gotta thank Brian for the work on those videos on the front page! He must have been at the computer for hours editing that lot and they look superb!

Great work matey :bouncy:

P.s. Good idea for the zip file too :wall:

Edited by AtomAnt

The practice area was a bit dark for a cheapo camcorder but you can still see the riders ok'ish. Good to see them showing off one after the other too... :icon_rendeer:

In one of the shots I could just make out someone, pretending to scratch his face but it looked more like he was giving the camerman a one fingered salute. His face was somewhat obscured, yet strangely familiar.

The practice area was a bit dark for a cheapo camcorder but you can still see the riders ok'ish. Good to see them showing off one after the other too... :icon_rendeer:

In one of the shots I could just make out someone, pretending to scratch his face but it looked more like he was giving the camerman a one fingered salute. His face was somewhat obscured, yet strangely familiar.

Just looked again...think you're right Cota Kid :blink:

Tell you what though The Geographically Challenged One has got some cracking shots in among those videos, if you take the time to appreciate them properly some of the angles he's got are brilliant

Did you download the zip? I've not downloaded all the video as I was there! I'm interested to know what the total running time of the whole lot is.

BTW, the "one-fingered salute" as you've so politely put it!, was disguised as a head-scratch a la Peter Kay :D