Boyesen Power Reeds

betarob

Just tried reeds on the front drive. They were easy to fit and were very different to original. The manifold gasket didn't break which is very strange though I did have to remove the middle-box to get to the rubber inlet bolts.

The power at low and high RPM's was definitely improved and the throttle response was sharpened up I can tell. The bike feels more like a Gasser the more you ride response wise, and the power comes cleaner and snappier. Also at low rpms the bike is more smooth and at high rpms the bike is very sharp and very snappy comparatively to the old reeds. I would definitely say that these reeds are a definite for my bike now and all other bikes in the future and as it says on the packet:

"The best power increase for your money!"

thanks

rob

PS: this is not an ad. this is just what I think of them!!!

Just tried reeds on the front drive. They were easy to fit and were very different to original. The manifold gasket didn't break which is very strange though I did have to remove the middle-box to get to the rubber inlet bolts.

The power at low and high RPM's was definitely improved and the throttle response was sharpened up I can tell. The bike feels more like a Gasser the more you ride response wise, and the power comes cleaner and snappier. Also at low rpms the bike is more smooth and at high rpms the bike is very sharp and very snappy comparatively to the old reeds. I would definitely say that these reeds are a definite for my bike now and all other bikes in the future and as it says on the packet:

thanks

rob

If it`s easier in the future when I put my V-Force reeds in, if you just take the carby and airbox out you should have plenty of room too get the bolts and loads of room too work in :icon_rendeer:

thanks

rob

Always used them in my Sherco and had similar good results.