Site Supporter Benefits

kinell

I was talking to The Richmond Sheep Molester the other night and we were chatting about the price of fags/beer/cars/bikes/holidays/TMX etc. and the TC.com Site Supporters fees were mentioned. Now we all know that The Richmond Sheep Molester is a tight Yorkie but even he agreed that

Out of interest, is one of the reasons that people aren't signing up because of the hassle of signing up using the online form? I know these forms can be quite a pain for some.

Would some of you prefer if we supplied a PO BOX no. address and you guys just sent a cheque in the post?

The Geographically Challenged One,

to really gauge people opinons the no charge option should have been included in the poll. (Not that I would have clicked that button - honest)

To me the huge increase in number of hits to this site has been of great benefit to the site sponsors, perhaps their fees should also be reviewed at an appropriate time.

The majority of people, myself included, who are happy to pay a subscription and appreciate the time and effort but into TC by Andy and all the behind the scenes helpers, will continue to use this site regardless. It is the new trials enthusiast and the new visitors to the site who should be targetted rather than the converted. Anything greater than

:agree: haha and i also agree to what bilco was agreeing to "Out of interest, is one of the reasons that people aren't signing up because of the hassle of signing up using the online form? I know these forms can be quite a pain for some.

Would some of you prefer if we supplied a PO BOX no. address and you guys just sent a cheque in the post?"

yess it would be better mate

Atom nail and head come to mind,

i tried to pay late last year,but my works pc wont let me down load or register,i did pm andy but i susspect he is a bit overloaded with us computer novices,asking dumb questions.

a po box address is exactly what we need,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK<and happy new year.

i will send a couple of quid when i know where to send it.