3000 + Members And Rising

andy m

I wonder how many of us with multiple personalities are on here? I mean how many of others yea yea I am not looney really I am completely sane.

Sounds like a great number, just goes to show that Andy has really got something here.

By the way THANKS ANDY!!!!

Pm'd his nibs about this earlier. What's more the number of new members in the last couple weeks is massive as well, the number has been going up as fast as hits on the Beta 4 Stroke thread :blink:

just goes to show that Andy has really got something here

:agree:

Said this before and I sound like a stuck record, (for all the kiddiwinkies, they are the things we had before CD's and MP3/IPod etc etc, big, flat, black vinyl things that you could use as a frisby if you didn't like it, Wham records): This place is THE GLOBAL TRIALS COMMUNITY and it's down to the hard work Andy puts in (as well as putting up with techo muppets like most of us) that has made it what it is and he should be loudly applauded for doing so.

:icon_rendeer:

(He'll delete this post because he's too damn modest to take any plaudits)

Edited by Slapshot 3

I wonder how many of us with multiple personalities are on here? I mean how many of others yea yea I am not looney really I am completely sane.

Sounds like a great number, just goes to show that Andy has really got something here.

By the way THANKS ANDY!!!!

It's good to see that there's 2999 other people in the same boat as me then.

The MRS walked out on me the cat walked off shortly after,i've beed banned from my local drinking hole,just had an ASBO put on me for hanging around the corner shop late at night.Never mind them nice hot summer evening's will be back again soon,so i can go up to my local cricket club and get slaughtered and shout abuse out to the visiting team.

HAPPY DAY'S. :icon_rendeer:

It goes to show that 1 man, A dream, a computer and a little knowhow can really make a difference to so many lives! :wacko::wub: Mainly keeping them from doing more important things like actually working! lol :icon_rendeer:

I would have such a boring life if it wasnt for this site! ;)

Thanks Andy

I have just read that back and I think it makes me sound gay! If this is true please do not hesitate to bombard me with abuse! :blink:

cheers

Registered user number is just below 4000 as of today, I joined June 06 i think so that means there have been 1300 new members since then, 180 odd a month if the figures are right.

Best site I have ever visited and very addictive, great source of info and have met loads of top people on here as well.

Keep it up Andy

Edited by Betarev3

sean said: ''I have just read that back and I think it makes me sound gay! If this is true please do not hesitate to bombard me with abuse! ''

cheers :icon_rendeer:

sean you big gay lol

And yes thanks andy you have put in a lot of work on this site and it really does show.

cheers mate

And a happy new year :blink:

jamie stokes

Edited by jamie stokes

Stoppit you lot.

I didn't do nuffink - I hardly even post on the forums! (Well not compared to some anyway!)

Right - I'm off back to my best of Monty Python DVD to dream of being...... A LUMBERJACK! :icon_rendeer: