Wheel Anodizing/powdercoating

seandellear

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then I have booked my wheels in for anodized gasgas yellow rims and powdercoated black hubs with anodized black sprocket! I have just sent an email asking if its possible to have the rims powdercoated as I think this will give a deeper and nicer yellow to them! Although now I am thinking that having the yellow rims on a yellow bike will be too much yellow? <_< Am I just being paranoid because its quite abit of money and if looks shocking its gonna cost a load to remove?

Andy_290 Was this gasgas you saw a yellow one? Did it not have too much yellow?

Please help me on this and just give your opinions!

Cheers,

Sean

Edited by seandellear

<_< ok.get them to leave the outside edge of the rim's as they are and just have the inside of the rim yellow if yuo know what i mean that will break the things up abit.

what company did you decide to use in the end.

Edited by bilco

I went with firstchoicewheels and the guy is a bloody nice bloke when i spoke to him on the phone! I have had a really good hard think about this and I think I have made my mind up! Although there are a few bikes about with black rims i think I am going to get the rims done in balck and the hub done in yellow! As i think having a yellow rim next to a yellow mudguard will just be too much! Don't you? Cheers for finding that company Steve!

Cheers

sean

Ps Cheers for all your thoughts on this Steve been good getting a second opinion!

Edited by seandellear

Yer it does look wicked! But im still not certain on having all that yellow! But now you have put the thought of having a polished edge on them it started me thinking all over again! I used to be indesicive but now im not so sure! Oh god what combination of colours should I have?lol I have time as they are not going away untill the 29 jan as Im riding every weekend until then! <_<

yeah have a good think about what you want.

what's the turn around on them.

you might be able to take some of the yellow of the plastic's and replace it with another colour,all depend's what you want most i guess.