06 Best

jack_h

Jack, that's a tough one, let's try this. How about everyone post their single favorite photograph they had taken last year.

Rules:

1.) Any competition event, (local, national, or world). A actual competition photograph.

2.) A brief discription of the rider, event.

3.) What made the photograph special enough to enter.

Oh, and title the photo.

I'll start. I've taken so many photographs (over 2000), it was real hard for to me to choose. This one was taken in December at the now infamous ATA trials in Ridgecrest California. It was really cold, super windy and a quick storm blew through the dry desert. This is Cody Webb just reaching for the top of a boulder - at the exact spot a rainbow disappeared behind his helmet. I've captured rainbows, and I've captured riders, but I've never caught a shot like that before.

I call this one Cody "Rainbow Rider" Webb.

Bonus - Unfortunately Cody didn't make this attempt, he scored a five.

Edited by City Trials

That's weird!

The photo shows people in the background so the camera hasn't been angled yet the video makes it look like something completely different.

I was stood at that section and believe me, the photo is the most realistic. That rock face was huge and very steep, almost vertical. It was also undercut by a good 3 or 4 feet of nothingness...

That's weird!

The photo shows people in the background so the camera hasn't been angled yet the video makes it look like something completely different.

I was stood at that section and believe me, the photo is the most realistic. That rock face was huge and very steep, almost vertical. It was also undercut by a good 3 or 4 feet of nothingness...

I think that Raga is in mid flight in the photo, if you look at his chain tensioner it hasn't flicked out yet so he probably hasn't fully hit the rock yet. But a credit to sergio because his timing was perfect then <_< .

Some of my Favourites from last year of Ross - Both pics taken by Eric Kitchen in this case. I have got some great ones that Andy has taken as well and I will have to dig them out <_< Pics may take a while to load <_<

Ross In Japan - YWTC

Ross_Japan06_Eric_Kitchen.jpg

And then in France YWTC

Ross_France_Eric_Kitchen.jpg