Frexia To Scorpa And Blazusiak To Ttt Beta

jonny beta

really? where you hear that? didnt think frexia would return to scorpa as he couldnt ride is for toffee, (nowt wrong with it mind) must be a money thing, good move for taddy, top 8 again for him, maybe get abit closer to the big guns!

just been on top trial website and taddy is riding ttt beta next year!

Can't understand why Scorpa would want Friexa back, especially as they parted company last season after only a few rounds. Evidently he is a bit of a prima donna and argubly past his sell by date. I wonder if he will be riding the 4 stroke?

Edited by Cota Kid

What's wrong wi thi!! can't your translate Frapanish, just Googlefish it.

Why should I have to? English is the most widely spoken language on the planet. If they can't be bothered with providing press info in English I certainly don't have time to use online tools to translate and then to fix the pigeon English output - it reads like one of Octagon's English press releases <_<

Mandarin is the most spoken language - English is second <_<Ref - Ref 2

Hindi isn't far behind! Won't be long till English is third <_<

Edit - looking at a variety of sites on this and there is conflicting info all over the place, but the common winner is always Mandarin Chinese.

Edited by AtomAnt

As most of the population is behind communist lines making all our consumer itms and more besides I doubt in the free world chinese is the most spoken, not by a long way.

regardless English is the most universal language (luckily for us) without question and as Andy says the press releases should be in English

Fair enough, produce Trials press releases in Spanish as it's a good market for Trials, but by not also providing the same information in English they are alienating not only the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand but many, many other countries where they have a very good grasp of English (far more so than they have a grasp of Chinese - Mandarin or Cantonese...)