Trials Central Supporters Stickers

dougie pumpkin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slave offered as well........ :D You better give them to Her Ladyship....you'll never hear the end of it otherwise :banana2:

Anyway - earn your keep - what are the chances of us Scottish Scoobies seeing snow in Glasgow later this week so we can have some car park fun?

What keep.......... :dunce:

Sending you a PM...boy racers

I have a big pile behind me and a pile of address labels. Anybody fancy stuffing envelopes?

IF I SENT A STAMPED ADDRESS ENVELOPE

WOULD YOU SEND WHAT YOU CAN

DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE EASY AT A TRIAL

WOULD NEED YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS

CHEERS

Edited by rapid roy

Just a suggestion Andy but a lot of us will be at the ssdt so why not dish them out there for those attending ?

I did that last year and we ended up on a mission to sticker Fort William. I wonder if the Lochaber Mountain Rescue minibus still has one on the back of it :dunce: (It was all Bigfoot's fault - nothing to do with me) :banana2:

As for meeting up - that seems to happen frequently during SSDT week with different groups of people. I'll certainly have stickers with me that week - and I'm hoping to get smaller helmet sized ones done too by then, but I need to get the outstanding lot sorted.

I did that last year and we ended up on a mission to sticker Fort William. I wonder if the Lochaber Mountain Rescue minibus still has one on the back of it :wacko: (It was all Bigfoot's fault - nothing to do with me) :wacko:

I was under the impression (planted by Bigfoot himself) that the mountain rescue owed BF bigtime.