Classic Off Road Show Any Piccys?

old trials fanatic

As i was suffering from a bad attack of manflu yesterday i didnt take any piccys at the show :D

Did anybody take any? Especially of the "works" 340's on the Bultaco stand?

When i eventually get the James finished the next "project" will be to get the 199B Sherpa sorted and i'm sort of thinking about modding the swing arm and spindle so piccys would be great.

Also be nice for people who could not make it there.

I hate manflu. Should have been at Burrycliffe today :D i like Burrycliffe but feel :)

So some piccys would cheer me up :stoned:

________________________________________________________________________________

________

Agreed, a top day out and some amazing bikes, could have walked around all day but after 6 hours the legs were gving up and needed them for today at Burrycliffe. If any of the "Peak" organizers are reading.. well done, a great trial and the 50/50 route took the sting out of things for us old beggars..

Here are a few photo's from Malvern, sorry no Bulto's but a nice "green" Fantic...!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/westyfield7/...m?.dir=/fe0cre2

Hi Guys,

I put my bit about the show on "Classic Dirt Bike". But already got what I wanted a picture of the Walwyn Bantam,(Thanks for that) It would be good if we had a load more snaps though as I missed a load of bikes I should have looked at, Would the cost of the venue stand another day Wrighty? Its the only way I could fit in every thing at my pace. Shows the intrest in the Classic Bikes is still on the up though Dont you agree?

Regards Charlie.

We travelled a round trip of 510 miles, my first attendance, got to say I was a little disapointed at not seeing more restored, Finished bikes, however a got some nice cheap bits for the OSSA I am restoring.

The Bike for me was Steve Sell's OSSA MAR what a superb job I hope to achieve that level of finish on my next Project which will be a MAR.

Have a look at our current Project on our little web site, any comments, feedback most welcome.

Cheers,

Vaughan.

www.OSSA-restoration.piczo.com

Me sat on Bernie Schrebers Works SWM Jumbo..........a welcome addition to my collection should Stu ever decide to sell it :D

me.jpg

Also great to meet a few more of the TC regulars, I will be at the show agian next year and happy to host the TC get together :stoned:

Cheers

Martin

ah that was Bernie's then - thought it might have been!

Had a great day - new helmet for a ridiculously cheap price, couple of bashplates for my Dad's next Honda projects, and got Sammy to sign a pic in 'Four Stroke Finale'!! Bumped in to a couple of old mates, and saw a nice Seeley with TC stickers through the front number board - cannae remember whose it is though!! Will be going again hopefully!

Pete, that was my Seeley with the TC sticker on the number board. I met 3 or 4 other Seeley owners on the day and a few TC members. :D

PS trying to get my head round getting a few pics in one of them photobucket things. If there is someone here who has the know how pm me for a few pics. Anice BSA, Cub, TLR and a loveley Mini Majesty :stoned:

PPS I have managed to put some pics on to photobucket but thats it, how do I get em on here, you click on the tree icon or something ???? I am a bit useless on the computer, not much call for them on a building site.

Edited by bo drinker

ah, thought it might have been - clean forgot yer name though!!! Never seen so many Honda's in one place before, but some of them were a bit the worse for wear! Think I might have missed the Majesty though :-(

As for the frames that were ther - the Cub, the James and the Honda - could all be hung a wall as a work of art! Wish I had'nae lost my camera now!

ah that was Bernie's then - thought it might have been!

Had a great day - new helmet for a ridiculously cheap price, couple of bashplates for my Dad's next Honda projects, and got Sammy to sign a pic in 'Four Stroke Finale'!! Bumped in to a couple of old mates, and saw a nice Seeley with TC stickers through the front number board - cannae remember whose it is though!! Will be going again hopefully!

Pete, I should have offered to double your money on that book ! I'll find a copy one day,and maybe get my old Fraser back.SHM kindly signed my "Clean to the Finish" for me,would have liked to place an order for a B40 with him,wife would go mad.Esp after I went home muttering about that lovely 350 CCM !! (had I had the

ah, must have have been you talking to me dad then! I was the untidy youth wearing the black fleece hanging around in the background!! He's been watching those for years and finally to the plunge as a birthday present to himself! well worth it! Nice to have met you, even if I didn't know it was you!!! :hyper:

Young Bo Drinker was struggling to post some piccys from Malvern as he's new to photobucket. Bet he's not new to some buckets :D

Anyway being a kindly OTF i said i would lend him my photobucket so here's some of Bo's piccys.

Enjoy those who couldnt make it. remember next year Martin Matthews has offered to organise a mid day meet (p*** up :hyper: )

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/NVT160/zmal008.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/NVT160/zmal007.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/NVT160/zmal006.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/NVT160/zmal003.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/NVT160/zmal002.jpg

I can vouch for the cub, it's Alan Whittons, it rides just like a modern 4 stroke. Nothing like a cub at all :thumbup:

There ya go Bo thats me image ruined :thumbup: