Trials Display Pictures

iains1976

Hi all,

I thought you guys might like to see some pictures of the extreme trials diplay team, taken at the scottish motorcycle show yesterday at Ingleston. With press access I was allowed very close... sometimes too close for comfort!!

enjoy!

10-03-0731.jpg

10-03-0730.jpg

10-03-0729.jpg

10-03-0728.jpg

10-03-0727.jpg

10-03-0726.jpg

10-03-0725.jpg

10-03-0724.jpg

10-03-0723.jpg

10-03-0722.jpg

10-03-0721.jpg

that was their first show on the new 4-strokes and they said they took a bit of getting used to. the engine braking was catching them out and the extra weight and longer wheelbase made some of their obsticles interesting but they did well.

yes i put a few of those pictures on the BSB forum too along with a few others from the bike show. there is a full gallery from the bike show on my website

http://www.power-images.co.uk/gallerys/2006/other/10-03-07/

Iain.

yes i put a few of those pictures on the BSB forum too along with a few others from the bike show. there is a full gallery from the bike show on my website

http://www.power-images.co.uk/gallerys/2006/other/10-03-07/

Now where have I seen that watermark before??? :rotfl: I believe Colin is overseas :shutup:

I'd have gone to this if Crosser had reminded me like i told him to :D

do you know colin? He is on a big boat in the freezing land of norway for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. think he is home tonight..?

Scottish Scoobies. Talked to him in the past. He did say he had a partner in the photo thing who was more into Trials than he was. Small world, innit? :D

sure is! I just bought a fantic a few weeks ago but have not been out on it much yet. I have a cbr600 for the road and a trials bike is a million miles away from it to ride so i am basicly starting from scratch! to be honest i will probably sell it when the racing season starts. wont have much time to use it!

fantic2.jpg

iain.