The Difference Between English And American Women

jaylael

I was listening to Pink Floyd awhile ago and there is a part where a California blonde is saying, "This place is bigger than our apartment. Are all these your guitars? Wanna' take a baaaath? Are you feelin' ok?" and it occured to me how dumb she must sound to the average brit. (she sounds a bit daft to me) Oh please pray tell how does a Chavette speak then?

Also Copemech, tell us more about Texas women who spit. I picture Anna Nicole Smith with a great lip full of Copenhagen, leaning on a fence at a rodeo. :D

Edited by JayLael

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in America copenhagen is chewing tobacco. What would we know about the duke of Wellington? (WHO?) I know from personal experience plenty of rodeo cowgirls who chew tobacco and spit. There is a Chris LeDoux song called "copenhagen Angel" which says it all. "She can ride a bareback horse and she can really stick it to a bull, she never misses her saddle bronc out and she can ride 'm like a spurrin' fool! She's my snuice queen, she's my Beech Nut Bunny She's my Copenhagen Angel..."

Rodeo women are a rough bunch and will not hesitate to kick your a$$ is you have it comin'. Gotta love 'em. I figure ol' copemech knows a bit about copenhagen angels but he ain't sayin'. :D

Here in America copenhagen is chewing tobacco. What would we know about the duke of Wellington? (WHO?) I know from personal experience plenty of rodeo cowgirls who chew tobacco and spit. There is a Chris LeDoux song called "copenhagen Angel" which says it all. "She can ride a bareback horse and she can really stick it to a bull, she never misses her saddle bronc out and she can ride 'm like a spurrin' fool! She's my snuice queen, she's my Beech Nut Bunny She's my Copenhagen Angel..."

Hey Jay I just down loaded that tune.. :rotfl:

Rodeo women are a rough bunch and will not hesitate to kick your a$$ is you have it comin'. Gotta love 'em. I figure ol' copemech knows a bit about copenhagen angels but he ain't sayin'. :thumbup:

He'll be on here later protesting his innocence....:shutup: ....

We had a family come to Aberdeen a few years back, kids joined the hockey club and I'll tell you what she had some voice, melt candles from 50 feet away :D

You know it is sort of funny actually. When I think back, my grandmother was partial to a dip of snuff! But then again, she was a Parchmon (is that Brit or Scot?)

I tend to stay away from the rodeo cowgirls, they CAN throw and hog tie you in seconds! Out drink you too! I could tell some stories, but I am married now, thank you!

Ah yes, Chris LeDoux, good stuff for those who have never been to Armadillo World Headquarters! :D

I need to find time to RIP a song for Donald, never really ripped anything other than old undies!

Terri Clark!

Terri Clark!

Now there's a fine example of a proper cowgirl, although I think she's a Canadian. Looks good in leather pants and a cowboy hat, and plays a pretty decent guitar. I read that she likes to hang out in her remote mountain cabin with her dog. Sounds like a pretty cool person to me.

Terri Clarks from Medicine Hat AB........

& yes if yer into cowgirls that's the one fer me :thumbup:

& heared Fracy likes tha Texans...............'specially Reba :o

Slapshot.............if ya like the canuck chicks............Reta McNeils the one fer you mate :D

:D

Terri Clarks from Medicine Hat AB........

& yes if yer into cowgirls that's the one fer me :wub:

& heared Fracy likes tha Texans...............'specially Reba :o

Slapshot.............if ya like the canuck chicks............Reta McNeils the one fer you mate :thumbup:

Yeah, spot on Taff...........I bet she has a great voice :thumbup::o Keep taking the tablets

Edited by Slapshot 3

In summer A bunch of lads I worked with in the UK, and I, would take a few weeks at one of the Spanish resorts, beer, sun and surf would bring out the best in 12 horny English **** heads.

Very first day, hit the beer and the beach, then spend the next three shivering from sun stroke, Haa, the pleasures of youth, well it seemed that every were you would go there was beautiful blond Swedish girls, and I seemed to fall in love with one every summer.

Truth is they are smart in Sweden, and they don't issue passports to the dogs, but like every other country, they have there fair share of em back home.

Terri Clark!

Now there's a fine example of a proper cowgirl, although I think she's a Canadian. Looks good in leather pants and a cowboy hat

mmmmmmmm :thumbup:

Just googled Terri Clark...

I'm thinking it's the one on the left???? :D

terri_clark.jpg

Although I can't see an adams apple on the one on the right, there does seem to be signs of one on the left??? :o

Edited by bikespace