The Difference Between English And American Women

jaylael

Terri Clark!

Now there's a fine example of a proper cowgirl, although I think she's a Canadian. Looks good in leather pants and a cowboy hat

mmmmmmmm :thumbup:

Just googled Terri Clark...

I'm thinking it's the one on the left???? :D

terri_clark.jpg

Although I can't see an adams apple on the one on the right, there does seem to be signs of one on the left??? :o

I looked at an album cover..........phew

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heared Fracy likes tha Texans...............'specially Reba :D

Speaking of Reba Macintyre, may dad used to be member of the cowboy turtle association which preceeded the PRCA. He was 16th in the world bull riding championships in 1946. Hid name was Jack "Jiggs" Lael. He travelled some with the Macyntire boys, Clark and Dwight. So happens Clark Macintyre's two daughters also travelled with the rodeo when they were very young. One day Reba came on the TV and Dad almost dropped his jaw. He exlaimed "he knew those little girls when they were playing in a sand box".

Oh, I think they are from Oklahoma, not Texas.

Edited by JayLael

When I looked in here I didn't think it would get to Cowgirls. Well, I spent most of my teenage years showing horses for the girls (that's why I don't ride a bike better) It was something like a 30 to 1 ratio of girls to boys so I had fun. All my girlfriends showed horses and that's how I met my wife. The nice thing about a girl that showed was she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty and work hard and yet she had to get all prettied up to go into the show ring, it's like the best of both worlds :D At our shows we did both english and western and I will admit I enjoyed the sights a little more in the morning english classes. I got distracted a few times while in the ring following some cutie while she was posting.

BTW that's the worst picture of Terry Clark I have ever seen!

How about an American/English team effort? Always liked Kelly Le Brock. American born, parents had the sense to get her brought up in England. What a voice. Its the voice I like - honest! :D

This is from Weird Science, a kids film, but all a lad needs to get him through adolescence. Well throught he first 6 years anyway, I'm in to my 25th year of adolescence now :thumbup:

Edit: Just so Steve Fracy doesn't feel left out - After some more extensive research :thumbup: it turns out that the Canadians got in there too. Her dad's a French Canadian, mother's Irish, she's a right mongrel :o

lebrock_weirdscience1.jpg

Edited by bikespace

Sirhc

I can relate exactly to what you're talking about but I started a little later in life. My Wife shows.................Horses as do all her family. My boys gonna have a good time when he gets a little older :thumbup:

Bikespace.....bringing back the mammories err memories.....I wore that film out as a kid :o .

Just to throw something out there..........Catherine Zeta Jones........Home grown girl from Swansea now making it big time in the states...What do you N Americans think of her?

Going back to the accent thing tho'...............One of the main reasons for staying over here...easier to pull with an accent (especially if ya an ugly buggger like me :D )

Gaz:

You had me in stitches reading your latest posts on here. You obvioulsly have way too much time on your hands.............and are a wanna be Canadian.........no wonder you want to move here so bad :D . Bloody ell, we are all showing our age eh? Weird Science.......and I thought I was the only one who knew every word from that movie for so many years!! Mate, if you busy checking out the adams apples on the ladies, makes me wonder what kind of circles you've been hanging with........... Oh and by the way.........Reba lives in Nashville, not sure where she is from. Word is she is a big hockey fan, and has had the entire Predator team at her place more than once..........one for you Donald!!!

Steve

Mate, if you busy checking out the adams apples on the ladies, makes me wonder what kind of circles you've been hanging with...........

Hey better to find an adams apple early on than something more serious when the lights go down.

I've got to say I'm not speaking from experience, but I've heard some horror stories :thumbup:

There's people cringing all over the world :D

Back to the original topic I think :o

bikespace Posted Today, 07:56 AM

QUOTE(Steve Fracy @ Mar 17 2007, 04:34 AM)

Mate, if you busy checking out the adams apples on the ladies, makes me wonder what kind of circles you've been hanging with...........

Hey better to find an adams apple early on than something more serious when the lights go down.

I've got to say I'm not speaking from experience, but I've heard some horror stories

There's people cringing all over the world

Back to the original topic I think

Have there been reports of somebody really checking out HL's avatar again? :D

Reba lives in Nashville, not sure where she is from. Word is she is a big hockey fan, and has had the entire Predator team at her place more than once..........one for you Donald!!!

Steve

HMMM, is she the one that always seems to be the celeb at the start of NASCAR races????? seen worse I suppose!!! So Steve, was she part of the Forsberg Trade?????? :icon_salut:

Back on topic; had an interesting experience at work today, we've been having a few "issues" with our phones. The phone rings and the sultry female (definately) Canadian accent pours down the phone. mmmmm nice (pity she was a habs fan)

Edited by Slapshot 3

Reba is from Arkansas as I recall. I worked with one of her cousins for many years. Seems she always made a point to make the family reuinions.

I see none of you blokes admit to German holidays!

Sorry about that Slapshot, I bought a new CD burner/ drive last week for the old pos in the shed, and guess what?

It would not even read it's own software disc! Crap! Its a SONY! My a***!

Reba is from Arkansas as I recall. I worked with one of her cousins for many years. Seems she always made a point to make the family reuinions.

You'll have an objection about that comment....I did hear that "Family Friends" had a slightly different definition over there though :icon_salut::rotfl:

I see none of you blokes admit to German holidays!

No but I lived there for 4 years......... ;) It's an interesting place is Germany, drinking competitions wth the local dames can be fun, never seen women drink so much beer. Think I'll stick to eyeing up the Swedish ladies though :thumbup::thumbup: