The Difference Between English And American Women

jaylael

Reba is from Arkansas as I recall. I worked with one of her cousins for many years. Seems she always made a point to make the family reuinions.

You'll have an objection about that comment....I did hear that "Family Friends" had a slightly different definition over there though :icon_salut::rotfl:

I see none of you blokes admit to German holidays!

No but I lived there for 4 years......... ;) It's an interesting place is Germany, drinking competitions wth the local dames can be fun, never seen women drink so much beer. Think I'll stick to eyeing up the Swedish ladies though :thumbup::thumbup:

abba_06.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abba_06.jpg

The good half of ABBA, hated them as a kid cos my mother loved them "Dancing Queen" blasting out all the flippin time, mind you if I had been more appreciative of the ladies at the time they might have been a better :icon_salut: ( well I was only about 9 when they came in the scene)

That must be a pic of Donald's German barmaid roomates! He is not telling all that happened after they got him drunk! :thumbup::thumbup:

IF ONLY...They did kind of follow me home.....and despite being sick and tired of everything when she called me last night from Glasgow.....

Anni-Frid Lyngstad in a Scotland shirt... ;)

(Some readers will know what I'm on about :rotfl: ..if they are OLD enough)

Edited by Slapshot 3

You'll have an objection about that comment....I did hear that "Family Friends" had a slightly different definition over there though :icon_salut::thumbup:

Several years back I was talking with some co-workers about my plans to travel to a family reunion, when a mechanic named Curtis said, "They've got some pretty good looking women at those family reunions". The service writer Jim replied, "Curtis, you have got to be the only guy I know who goes to family reunions to pick up chicks". (That was before I heard Jeff Foxworthy say the same joke)

Anyway I went to the family get together and darned if Curtis wasn't right. I have some long lost second cousins that could make a guy ponder an incestuous relationship. My stunningly beautiful second cousin and I were laughing about this, when her father said that several generations back it was not all that un-common to find second cousins getting married. He said there were two brothers who married sisters, back a ways in our family heritage. Now this isn't the type of thing you'd go around bragging about, but it IS a fact none the less. (It's probably a good thing I wasn't around her much while growing up or I could have fallen in love with her quite easily)

That is when my uncle Louis took the opportunity to tell a joke. A guy was getting ready to find himself a wife, and he was starting to show some interest in is young cousin. His father tried to explain that he really should look a bit further afield for a wife. The son replied, "What do you expect me to do, marry a stranger?"