Adventures Of Barry

zippy

I really enjoyed reading about the adventures of Barry (well except for the finger one). Have you been back on the trials bike? Is your confidence returning? I saw in the "anything goes" section that you are doing a peddle bike something, so that means your not just sitting around.

Come on help out those of us that live vicariously through others. :(

Pathetic as we may be. :thumbup:

You lot make me laugh!! If you honestly want a report of the funny goings on I shall put them up fromn time to time, but as Lewis said have a look at the r2w pages they are updated whenever we go out.

What I don't want happening is for people to start thinking I am in any way a good rider so if I can put the odd picture like.......

barry-8.jpg

That up and you are all happy I'm all up for the urine taking that follows :thumbup:

by the way that is by far the most upside down I have had my bike in ages! was sat on the bars and fender like an upturned pushbike on the bars and seat!

I will have to check out the R2W Trials site more often in order to keep up on the goings on.

Barry,

That bike is definately standing on its head. You may not want people to think you are a good rider but you are not a horrible rider either. There is just something about a guy that obviously enjoys the sport very much and looks at an obstacle and says "I can do that" and sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't, but he laughs it off when he doesn't and gets right back up and does it again (the man just don't quit). Also he is not afraid to tell the whole world and provide pictures when he doesn't make it. It just makes for an enjoyable read.

Thank you Barry for the smiles you have provided.

Makes me smile knowing others enjoy the reading :thumbup:

If I had any feelings of doubt of things I just wouldn't enjoy myself and I truley enjoy "going big" on as many things as possible even if it won't help me in my standard of "actual" trials events I ride at the moment.

Plus I have to laugh as you may see in one of last weekends photo's I am clearly in the background peeing myself at Dave's knackering failed attempt up a rocky stream that comes too a almost too narrow to get through foot and a half step. Coincidently this is the same spot as the photo of my bike upside down has come from :(

See my favourite from all that gallery has to be one of the newest and least dramatic! the dusty one with me looking back just a really nice photo! I will obviously point out here that everyone that enjoys all of my frolics owe a lot to the photographer himself! Why without Mr.R2w himself and his persistant "give that a go I'll just get the camera" you would have nothing :thumbup:

I feel sorry for the bike. For the first six months of its life its floating over everything like a magic carpet, for the next six months its pogo sticking itself into terra firma more often than a mole with agoraphobia. I blame the parents.

Keep the stories/piccies coming Bazza, you are indestructable (but in case you are not, I recommend BUPA.)

I see Mr R2W is the instigator, we all need guys like him when we ride.

I go riding with Biff and he says "You can do it, more gas" as he sits waiting with a smile.

I gotta say thank you to a guy named Pat, he has played "catch" more than once for me when practicing, and has agreed to be my minder for the National in Ohio. I gonna ride the easiest class I could sign up for.

What would the advertising cost be for the underside of the Sump Guard?

A years worth of levers, fenders, and rims would get mighty expensive. :thumbup:

There is just something about a guy that obviously enjoys the sport very much and looks at an obstacle and says "I can do that" and sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't, but he laughs it off when he doesn't and gets right back up and does it again (the man just don't quit).

We have this guy in our club to! The South Texas Trials guys know exactly who I am talking about!

I think I can do that...

tcjester_2002_kim_mccandless_04.jpg

tcjester_2002_kim_mccandless_05.jpg

Edited by DGShannon

You lot make me laugh!! If you honestly want a report of the funny goings on I shall put them up fromn time to time, but as Lewis said have a look at the r2w pages they are updated whenever we go out.

What I don't want happening is for people to start thinking I am in any way a good rider so if I can put the odd picture like.......

barry-8.jpg

That up and you are all happy I'm all up for the urine taking that follows :D

by the way that is by far the most upside down I have had my bike in ages! was sat on the bars and fender like an upturned pushbike on the bars and seat!

ok,ok,ok,....... what kind of bike does barry ride ??????/??????/???

thats the one i want !! :D

weet ! :beer:

weelll duhh !!!

if i had of just looked at barrys sig, ................... :D:D:D .............lol..

that one ol' boy is pretty good sized, looks like ''me'' ....hahahaah !!!

nice bike barry !

weet :beer: