Jackass

ringo

Allright now, I've been gone for quite some time, mainly because it got so boring. I was hoping that the room had lightened up with certain wood chewing varmits off in their own world and Michael Jackson wannabee's banned.

Some of you guys take trials in general waaaaay too seriously. Let's not forget that this should be an extention of the campfire. You guys debate **** as thought we were talking politics.

Andy and Ian,

Maybe there should be a two drink minimum before anyone posts just to get thier technical heads out of their rosie smelling asses and have some fun.

We all ride trials and 90% of us all get along no matter where we are in the nation or the world.

If I make a smart ass remark at something someone says it's because I would do the same thing out in the desert at a trial and no one is going to get insulted or have their feelings hurt so grab yourself a cold one and let loose.

Goodlord, where is that fat ******* "bagger" when you need some BS flinging? Of course Sendero is still polishing his chrome AK waiting for someone to tell him that I'm moving to AZ.

Andy, how about a smilie that farts?

B)

Ringo,

I was hoping from the title of this thread that you were referring to the T.V. show "Jackass". I could just visualize some urban trials stunts pulled off by a Johnny Knoxville look alike in a hawaiian shirt. Then again, maybe your'e too risky for MTV.

Hey Cat,

That must be 'johnnycat'?.

I've actually thought about making a video of stuff like ridding the Long Beach steps and blocks that are in front of the Police Station, the waterfalls on the freeway on ramps in Orange County, etc.

I like the Johnny Knoxville disquise idea. Now we're getting somewhere.

How about riding up and over an actual Police Car. I'd do it if someone else will pay my bail and damages. :D

Here's a new pole for the board:

Who's the bigger Jackass?

a] Johnny Knoxville

b] Johnny Ringo on a trials motorcycle

Great ideas.

The police car should probably be the last section of the day. I'm looking forward to seeing the "slow speed chase" on the news. Try to at least wear some pants, because those " professional jackasses" on T.V. look like they have a few permanent scars.

Now for the poll: I've never seen either one of you in person, but since Johnny Knoxville hasn't ever claimed to be a member of Team Full Monty I'll vote for you.

Try to get up to the Donner National this year so we can get a Nor Cal preview of your video.

How about riding up and over an actual Police Car.  I'd do it if someone else will pay my bail and damages.  :D

From what I hear about your riding Ringo you're gonna need a 3 voulunteers. One to put the kicker in and two on the roof as catchers :D

Alright Ringmaster, I'll take the bait...

Only because a clarification is in order here.

It should be noted that there are no comm-block weapons or ammo in the Sendero Bunker Complex, or "SBC", nor will there ever be... unless of course they are "captured", whereby they would immediately be thrown into the smelter and re-cast into Chevy parts. :D

fat?wadda you mean fat jackass?i will have you know that i now weigh less than your faat monty now ringo.BTW how the hell are ya?do you still have the same phone#?hows ange and the kids?are you still up in big bear?lane posted on another site that you got hurt a few weeks back,is this true,if so lets hear the b.s story about how it happend,this should be a good one :D whats the real story,did you and lane get into it while stealing that 10 year olds trophy?and did lane fall on you during the altercation?lets hear it man :D

Sendo!

I drag you outa hiding and that is all ya got? What kinda lame ass, beta riddin, lace panty wearing post was that? Good Lord, that frying Vietnam Nam space cowboy you got scarring away the seventh day adventists could outdo that before downing his sixpac of Schlitz before breakfast. I guess that AZ sun is kickin in already and melting that ice cube of a brain you got. Nice to see you in Lucerne and McCain. Oh wait, you weren't there!!! Did Gwen have you out shopping for a new set of lingerie cuz she's tired of seeing you in that raged out teddy?

Yo Fat Bas terd,

The day you weigh less than my OBESE Monty will be the day I join a monestery. The kids are awesome, don't ever mention the A word again and you'll remain someone who I regretully acknowledge existence.

As far as the beav telling a story about me... I can hardly wait! You know he's practicing to write kids novels, that's why he competes in the kids class on kids bikes. I always encourage riders to ride at thier own comfort level. As far as me getting hurt, I wouldn't know as I don't feel pain. Yeah I donated some skin and blood to a wall but that never stops me from ridding. Just call me an artist! Wear do I find his story. BTW, tell Gail and the kids I said WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS AWWWWWWWWWWWP

email me for my new numbers

ringomoto@yahoo.com

Hey RIngo!!

BRAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAP BEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRB EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRB!!!!

:D:D

(For the rest of you all, inside joke, do you watch cycles shows on speed? If not you wont get it.... I think it is the "THOR clothing" commercial... )

Good points, Ringworm.

Lame Excuse: I had to stay away for a while cuz everyone I ride with wants to move me up. Even the guys who are multiple classes ABOVE me, want to move me up. Even the one-eyed SPECTATOR wants to move me up! Except the Utah Gang... They all moved themselves up, just to get away from me.

Geez... Just cuz I whip the occasional Miraculous Reactive Defense Floatie (aka "The MaRDiF") I frequently yank Stoppies at the end gates (aka "Outies") and I can hop my way out of a section with the bike not running (aka "The Stallsberry Hop") they all think I'm ready for Super Sr. Novice B. No way! I learned from the best, right Bagg? Oh, excuse me... Right Petersdrag-queen? I keep tellin' 'em, it's not that I'm good, I just hate doin' alot of math at the end of the day.

...and quit calling me "Sendo" or I'll tell 'em how you REALLY got hurt, and who did it. :D

hey listen mullett,if you cant do the math let me do it for you, 24 sections x 5 =120. even a guy like you with a sixth grade edgumacation can figure that one out :D looks like moab in june looks good dude.we could invite ringo but just like last 4th of july he would be a no show :D