Sherco Virgin

the addict

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye mate, we are bi-lingual up here dont you know, and we are so confused about the metric system, we only use it to confuse ourselves! :D

Oh, and thanks in advance mark!!!!

Only that if you happen to have one on hand it makes quick work by running it through thr bearing(reversed) as a ream for sizing after installation. Otherwise you may have to spend a few minutes with the sandpaper! PM me when you get the stuff!

Honestly, it seems as though in over 30 years of working on things on a daily basis, I have never needed a metric sized twist drill bit, as fractional and numbers, and letters have always sufficed, withthe exception of metric helicoils, which come with a special bit in the kit!

Them BLUE bars are waiting! :D

Edited by copemech

Hik, after an 01,02,04,05 rev3, 05&06 pro i just bought a nice 07 250 sherco,without reading the previous 13 pages what do i need to know!!!

How to ride!

been trying for years ,dont suppose a sherco will cure anything!

Hik, after an 01,02,04,05 rev3, 05&06 pro i just bought a nice 07 250 sherco,without reading the previous 13 pages what do i need to know!!!

How to ride!

been trying for years ,dont suppose a sherco will cure anything!

Good for the ego, though! :D

• 1 month later...

Whats happened Addict you seem to have disapeared

is your bike fully sorted now ?

anyone know how much a new piston is for a 290 , thinking of keeping mine for next year but I think it could do with a re build.

the addict has seen the light !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats happened Addict you seem to have disapeared

is your bike fully sorted now ?

anyone know how much a new piston is for a 290 , thinking of keeping mine for next year but I think it could do with a re build.

Can't find that post, I think the fellow said 75 quid for a piston, cannot imagine you need one on an '07 unless you've eaten it away with mud and dirt, a new ring should do the trick!

Not sure about Addict, something has his wire bent! Fill us in Dad! :closedeyes:

the addict is now montesa mounted. doug was pushed aside when the addict took the 4rt ride that is the real reason for his return to beta !! and just to let all you sherco fans know he has taken to it really well. the only problems so far are due to the lack of maintenance req he is bored and has to spend countless hours with her indoors ! and the worrying thing for us his riding friends is the perminent stupid smile on his face !!!!!! NICE