Gas Gas 02 Txt

taylor

hi people how do i know if my gas gas is a txt pro or just a txt , the guy i bought it off said it was an 03 but i dont know if it is i just wanted to know as i need to order some small end bearings have these bikes got different engines ? and were would be the best place to buy these from cheers ryan . 4tjkglv.jpg

I've got an 03 gas gas txt and it looks exactly the same as that. I was told the pro didn't come out till the end of 2003. Lift up the dust covers on the forks and look at the top of the fork seal. If it's a 38x48x10 then the bike is a txt, not a pro. Hope this helps

I've got an 03 gas gas txt and it looks exactly the same as that. I was told the pro didn't come out till the end of 2003. Lift up the dust covers on the forks and look at the top of the fork seal. If it's a 38x48x10 then the bike is a txt, not a pro. Hope this helps

No, its a pro. You can tell by the Frame.

your bike is definitely a 2002 pro

you can tell by the following

1 the rear caliper on the picture is behind the swing arm - on the txt they were above and prone to damage

2 the kick starter is totally different on both models

3 the cltch cover on the txt was i believe a 2 part affair not as can be seen on your pro

4 the plastics are 2002 txt pro as these were what i had on mine which was bought in 2002 when i still had a 2001 txt to compare all the changes to

hope this helps