Lets Get Behind Doug At Hawk

daggs888

Don't forget Brownie. He only has to finish 7th or above to take the World Junior Title on his home soil.

Go for it big time for all our Brit lads. We've got some serious established talent and some great riders coming up through the ranks. Go for it for all of them but my appeal would be - please, lose the bloody airhorns. They're nowt but annoying and painful on the ears. Nobody else uses them apart from the Brits and they hurt like hell when someone lets one off close to you.

I would very much appreciate it if everyone would also get behind Ross in the Youth - It would be great for him to take his first World Podium 1st at Hawkstone along side Dougs 100th

Cheers in advance :lol:

I would very much appreciate it if everyone would also get behind Ross in the Youth - It would be great for him to take his first World Podium 1st at Hawkstone along side Dougs 100th

Cheers in advance :D

see you got your name in print in the programme issue of TW then :D

i did :lol:B)

Cheers in advance :D

see you got your name in print in the programme issue of TW then ;)

i did :lol:B)

It dropped on the door mat this morning, interview with Ross.

I haven't seen it as yet so I will take a look cheers. :D

I was there when Dougie won his first ever world round and the atmosphere was amazing watching him ride the last section then watching him on the top of the podium. If we all get behind him like then and like the other year i reckon i could well be there to watch him win his 100th win which would be truley special, the man is a living legend lets send him out with a win!!! :lol:

Doug is still more than capable of winning a WTC and his 100th win at Hawkstone, in front of a home crowd, would be more than special. However there are plenty of riders ready to spoil Doug's day so it is important for the crowd to really get behind him and indeed to get fully behind all the British riders and especially Michael Brown who can clinch a world title at Hawkstone.

Doug is still more than capable of winning a WTC and his 100th win at Hawkstone, in front of a home crowd, would be more than special. However there are plenty of riders ready to spoil Doug's day so it is important for the crowd to really get behind him and indeed to get fully behind all the British riders and especially Michael Brown who can clinch a world title at Hawkstone.

YES YES YES, Lets get behind all the brits in a very unbritish manner!!, they are all our boys and all doing fantastic job, let us remind them who the "real" trials guys are!!!!!, let us all (be for once,in these ridculously pc times!!)be proud to be BRITSH!!!!,dont be afraid, embarassed or shy be proud and lets let those heros know we are there for THEM!!!!!!!!

i think we need to stop thinking about dougie ...yes he was the best rider the planet has seen and yes i would love it as much as anyone for him to get on the podium so no question ill have a flag and a horn but... who is going to be our next world champion. in my opinion alexz wigg is our only hope!

i think we need to stop thinking about dougie ...yes he was the best rider the planet has seen and yes i would love it as much as anyone for him to get on the podium so no question ill have a flag and a horn but... who is going to be our next world champion. in my opinion alexz wigg is our only hope!

You may be right but don't forget James Dabill?

Got to agree with 'bradgg125' on this -

yes doug was great, yes he is still unquestionably brilliant, but - NO I dont believe Doug can or will win at Hawkstone or any other WTC event.

he had a great run and its unfortunate that he will end his career on 99 wins but everyone needs to look to the future and not the past.

Alexz Wigg is the future of British Trials and is our best hope of another Bithish World Champion

I have to disagree with 'Scorpa3' in that despite the fact that James Dabill has improved HUGELY this year, I dont feel Dibs will ever be World Champion.

YES we all need to get behind Doug and all the Brits this weekend but everyone needs to accept that the likely winner will be Spanish and that they will be lucky to get Doug on the podium - unless he has some 'marking assistance' again.....