Graham Jarvis

dsa

Yes could not agree more, Grimbo looked bang on form, watched him ride quite a few sections and he rode them as good as anyone out there,

Do you think he will make a comeback ?

well done grimbo

Grimbo did have a great ride and certainly proved he is still capable of riding at the very highest level. I previously stated I didn't think he should be in the TdN team but a performance like that is difficult to argue against.

Why cant more riders take part in the world championship. Surely the likes of Marc Colomer, Jarvis, Amos, Cobos could still be out there giving a good performance.

Around the years of 2001-2004 the world championship was the best, were you had 2days of world trial and the likes of the Hemingway bros and that sort of level of rider were able to take part in it. for me the world rounds arent the same as they were back then.

As with everything it's down to money. It costs a lot to move the "circus" around and given the limited market for Trials it isn't possible to fund more than one or two riders per team. (Unless you are Honda!!!). Graham could do more European rounds but that may well be at the expense of the British Championship. It's an expensive business doing any National series so I tip my hat to those that can find the money to do both the British and the Europeans.

At the end of the day, Grimbo has been underated for a few years now without serious the sponsership support of others .. but as the head of sherco you would need to make a choice ............ Grimbo or Cabby ! (unless you are the head of Honda ! only one main rider can be given the full sponsership treatment,,,,bespoke bike development, trainers, diet and fitness plans etc).

Oh, Grimbo can also go an enduro ..... the word Taddy springs to mind !!! (previosly him and a couple of his mates stuggling around the World Trials circuit ..... now a 80 man strong team of ktm pro's on tap .... and about 500% more money in his pocket to boot.

Drink Water ;-)

Graham is great guy and what a blinder of a ride I only wish I could have been there.

If I had the money and knew of people who have a passion for our sport like I do, but have been are little more fortunate than me with money owning a company or having a little extra cash wouldn't/shouldn

Edited by spud

Some nice words spoken about a genuine lad who lives for trials. After seeing the results I sent him a text to congratulate him on a great result and still being able to give them a run for their money

He replied that he was supprised with the result also, but was sorry he did not have time to stop for a chat

(but he was at work)

So well done Graham and lets have a win this weekend at Brimham Rocks

Grimbo was a joy to watch on Sunday. No pressure on him and he looked like he was really enjoying himself. He does, however, need to commit to coming out on the lash with the rest of the Brits after the TdN this year instead of wussing out like he did last year :D

Graham, Ole & his minder etc and all the Sherco team have spent the last three days training the young MRS Sherco riders, and everyone is having a great time aparently. At least Sherco seem to try and put something back into the sport which is good to see. I've also heard that i will need to order a new exhaust & rear mud guard from aniti Roda when the distructive little brat gets home.

I'm not sure its "putting something back" more helping the youngsters/ supporting the loyal and no one can fault Sherco for this.

Its something that they have done for a few years and a real shame the other manufacturers don't follow suit. I hope it pays dividends for them in years to come.