Pictures Montesa 4rt 2008

fantic303

Ok forget for a moment the improvements that we cant see and base it just on asthetics: in which case i think they should have done the wheels Black or Red or perhaps an option. This i think would have been a better option than doing the frame in Black and leaving the wheels alluminium but that is not to say i dont like the frame in Black its just that i think allot of people would have prefered the wheels done instead but its all just personal opinion, its a lovely bike regardless.

I like the way the Honda RTL in Japan looks better. Looks kinda like the old ones. The Montesa looks like more of the same. If I had the money I would get one of those RTL's shipped here though! Scroll down on the same screen to see the RTL.

I must agree with the former post, the RTL looks far better. Would one of the dealers in the UK be able to shiip any in and if so what would be the cost of an RTL?

You could just have a 4RT and order the plastics would be a lot cheaper. Those plastics are really sick though. Like back in 89' when Honda still had the RTL with that red, white, and blue.

• 2 months later...

without wishing to start a bun fight compare the latest 4rt to Ragas prototype Gas Gas.

either the Mont is totally over engineered or that Gas Gas is going to snap ! my mountain bike has thicker frame tubes than the new Pro !

At last somebody is talking about something other than the bloody colour!!

I must live in a different world, when new models were coming out we used to look what was lighter, more powerful, better handling and all the innovations that we thought would save a couple of marks during a trial.

Now we have no discussion on the latest cam profile, just the colour of the RIMS !

Its all bloody great rocks here anyway that rip paint and anodising off them, why would you want to paint them?

Is looking good a modern substitute for being able to ride ???

Edited by oz thumper