Trials Inc Expert Clash!

biffsgasgas

saturday was about 95 degrees and what felt like 100% humidity and very little breeze. I ended up comming in fourth with 1st and 3rd dominated by the zuroske crew.

On sunday it was slick from the previous nights rain. I again came in fourth with my loop scores fluctuating badly 15, 2, 15, 4. You could get sea sick with those scores. Chase Harker beat me out by 2 points. The kid is good.

Over all i took 3rd for the weekend. Great property and great trials! Lots of work was put in and they had all the terain that a trials rider would desire.

--Biff

trials inc sure gets the results posted fast. Harker is a good rider and only 12 years old

Yeah i had him sweating on the second day. I was considering moving up to champ to "challenge" (i mean kill) myself and he was hopeing i would. I let him know he could beat me regardless and he did. I hope it gives him some push to keep up the good work.

--Biff

No i didnt get the distance award by a bit of a long shot. Acutally Jim problaby wouldnt have either. I was at 331 miles and i think that 390 or 420 took it. It was an awesome drive down route 800 from 70 to the property. About 45 mins of 25 to 20 mile per hour turns back and fourth. Fortunately i took the miata down and man was that fun!

--Biff