Cope-xispa?

les

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biffsgasgas Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM

I think we have to go to texas for to see the xispa zippy. I think huffy bicycles is looking for a poster child. You might want to hit up Walmart.... Hmmmm lets see Texas or Oklahoma in January or Michigan..... Hows the clutch in your truck? If not then we will have to take the Miata....

I was liking the idea of Harbor Freight that I saw in a thread around here somewhere.

The clutch in the truck sorta works, if you shove the shift lever hard enough it goes into gear, sometimes even on the first try!!!

Better take the Miata besides it looks cooler than my truck. Maybe we can stay at Copies' house, than we would be loco and local.

copemech Posted Yesterday, 11:25 PM

This has been a fun thread, but for those that may not understand it totally, it is all just in good fun !

I ain't never understood nuthin' totally. But it been fun.

If you need to understand my state of mind just check out my avatar.

Edited by ZIPPY

Zipper, You guys need to pack up and make the Octobertest in OK, I think it is the 20-21'st, should be getting thoroughly crappy weather up there by then.

With any luck, there should be some new bikes there to play on! :o Never know what Pro's are going to show up for the purse!

copemech Posted Sep 14 2007, 10:46 PM

Just hitch a ride with Biff, put all the bike parts in the back of the Volvo or whatever it is and he will probably make you drive 15 hours and sleep on the ground! Everything is normal!

Basically that is normal. Except he has a miata, way cool car.

Don't remember the name of the movie, but a advertising exec. decides to write ads truthfully and one he came up with was "Volvo--Boxy but good"

he ended up in the asylum :o:rotfl: