Ssdt *urgent*

overthehill

This topic, whilst posted innocently has caused more than a bit of concern. New topics posted here also get posted in the "latest forum topics" on the front page of Trials Central. "SSDT Cancelled" has caused some panic. OTH - over to you :o

Well I've parted with my brass for the SSDT team at the Scott last night!

Can't have the tightest man in Trials donating and me not! Sorted! :o

Bloody ell! You guys beat France by 1 goal and its gone to ya heads!!! :o

We won't mention your rugby scores then Ian......... :rotfl:

Well I've parted with my brass for the SSDT team at the Scott last night!

Can't have the tightest man in Trials donating and me not! Sorted! :D

Bloody ell! You guys beat France by 1 goal and its gone to ya heads!!! :rotfl:

We won't mention your rugby scores then Ian......... :o

:o

M :o unch we have discussed this before and i at least know which the front end of the bike is. Its the one with the sticky out things. And if i was you i'd keep quiet i've seen you on a bike. NOT PRETTY. And i do hope you have donated cause we might have to get the rescue boys out for you next time. Pass my regards onto Dave and captain crash

Awwwww...

You spoiled the fun by taking the header back to urgent when it was cancelled, wouldn't you have got more dosh in by leaving it the way it was, that would have been much more fun!

Best of luck with your fund-raising, I'm already accounted for and have a great ride as well guys...

Big John

You spoiled the fun by taking the header back to urgent when it was cancelled...

Deffo lost some impetus there! Think we should start a new rumour...how about a guaranteed SSDT entry for everyone who donates online?!! That'd get them coming in thick and fast!!

Good on you lot who've already donated....and to those of you still thinking about it, don't worry - it can wait until payday... :D