Foot And Mouth And The Scott

lil07barney

Barney,

Still hitting the roads on the mountain bike, what about the East Yorks 2 day, thats what I'm worried about, 2 days of glorious trialing in the East Yorks Centre.

I'm still on the Scott reserve list, hav'nt heard anything yet thought !!!

Still, me and Cota Kid will be supporting the East Yorks boys through thick and thin and if you beat last years time, I'll buy your bear all night.

PS

All those people who have bought gear off me off Ebay will have to wait a little bit longer as me and the Cota Kid are off to the TDN this weekend, beer glorious beer !!!!!!

Barney,

Still hitting the roads on the mountain bike, what about the East Yorks 2 day, thats what I'm worried about, 2 days of glorious trialing in the East Yorks Centre.

I'm still on the Scott reserve list, hav'nt heard anything yet thought !!!

Still, me and Cota Kid will be supporting the East Yorks boys through thick and thin and if you beat last years time, I'll buy your bear all night.

PS

All those people who have bought gear off me off Ebay will have to wait a little bit longer as me and the Cota Kid are off to the TDN this weekend, beer glorious beer !!!!!!

Musical chairs only starts in the last couple of weeks before the event, so sit tight & you'll probably get a ride.

this is what i finished my first Scott on

now that was 156cc of real bike

So OTH it should be a piece of CAKE for you this year on a 4RT; not only that you are only doing a 1/3rd of the course!!!!!

Sorry mate you set your self up for that :huh::huh:

Has OTH got himself a 4RT then?

Let's hope the Scott is not affected by F&M (should I say that on here?)

If the Hook Woods British Championships can get a way with it, I say get the chemical stuff out and spray the bikes, want a hand doing it?

Big John

the ACU line is (per TMX) its down to the club who will make a decicon in conulations with their landowners, etc

Thames at Hook Woods didn't "get away with it", as such, they were following the ACU line, the land belongs to the CofC (Jim Connor) and really what farms are there in surrey (its stockbrocker belt, full of horse stables) :(

i'm being somewhat sarcastic, but most of surrey is dominated by stockbrokers, and field full of horses - that the fact of life living that close to london. sure there are real farms but surrey is the richest/well off county in the country. i don't by any means to belittle the plight of farmers, but the surrey set are somewhat diffrent than the sweeping generalisation as portrayed in this week's TMX's letters page.

BTW i'm prehaps the ultimate news junkie out there :(

Edited by rabie