Csma Members

christoff

Im a member. I rode the SSDT as a service rider. However I was not in the actual CSMA team. I think entering as a CSMA rider may have helped me get an entry. Neil Bowker, Geoff Herbert, Graham Hutcheson and Mark and Craig Talbot are also CSMA riders who entered the Scottosh this year.

I dont think the CSMA SSDT team got any financial support. However they were guartanteed an entry etc.

Cheers

Tony

I think the CSMA used to hold a trial in the south. CSMA, Forces and Police. The red tape trial comes to mind. Dont know if they still do.

Interesting to know, does anyone know if this still happens?

Boof you've moved......yeah be interesting to know what there is, might join again if it's worth it

Im a member. I rode the SSDT as a service rider. However I was not in the actual CSMA team. I think entering as a CSMA rider may have helped me get an entry. Neil Bowker, Geoff Herbert, Graham Hutcheson and Mark and Craig Talbot are also CSMA riders who entered the Scottosh this year.

I dont think the CSMA SSDT team got any financial support. However they were guartanteed an entry etc.

Okay - time to pre-empt the flood of entry forms that are going to come in claiming to be CSMA riders now methinks!

The CSMA submit a team of three riders - those three riders are granted a team entry at the discretion of the club. Nothing is guaranteed, and I can tell you right now that putting CSMA on your form doesn't sway the chances of you getting an entry in the slightest. If you're in their nominated three-man team, and the committee decide to grant the team entry then that's fine - otherwise you're in the mix with everybody else!

SSDT entries should be opening tomorrow, btw...assuming I get out of work at a reasonable hour! :(

SSDT entries should be opening tomorrow, btw...assuming I get out of work at a reasonable hour! :(

I thought you had an entries secretary these days to do the menial work whilst you sat back with your Pimms :) Glad you found Eilidh a job though. Keep her out of the bar for a while :)