Gas Gas 4 Stroke

larstrialinfo

Atom dont count your chickens before the eggs have hatched. In detroit every body is building a 700 hp 10 second car but when it comes time to run they end up having a 200 hp noise maker infront of a used truck transmission that leaks like a siv.

--Biff

I'm not out to build a dragster by the way! I'm quietly confident it will be ok :)

It just frustrates me that the FIM limited the engine design to a 4 stroke. So GG build an engine based on 100 year old technology and everyone else has OHC single pot engines. Maybe there is nothing wrong in that but nothing new has been created when there are other engine technologies that could have been developed for trials use!

Back to my usual gripe of a lack of vision ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not out to build a dragster by the way! I'm quietly confident it will be ok :beer:

It just frustrates me that the FIM limited the engine design to a 4 stroke. So GG build an engine based on 100 year old technology and everyone else has OHC single pot engines. Maybe there is nothing wrong in that but nothing new has been created when there are other engine technologies that could have been developed for trials use!

Back to my usual gripe of a lack of vision :)

I this a clue???? Is it an orbital ?..........rotary ?.....perendev magnetic ?..homogeneous charge compression ignition?..pulse detonation ?... more info please! ;)

Any chance this topic could be deleted for a while? Its because my son is due home in an hour and if he sees this he'll go on and bloody on about having a Gasser 4 strike and it'll just end up costing me a lot of money. He won't shut up either . I've tried the 'sorry pal the computers knackered' ploy but I can only carry that off for so long before he cottons on. ;)

Any chance this topic could be deleted for a while? Its because my son is due home in an hour and if he sees this he'll go on and bloody on about having a Gasser 4 strike and it'll just end up costing me a lot of money. He won't shut up either . I've tried the 'sorry pal the computers knackered' ploy but I can only carry that off for so long before he cottons on. ;)

I would use it to your advantage! It won't be a year or so before it gets here so unless his behaviour is impeccable until then he has no chance! :thumbup:

Give him time to save up his pocket / paper round / car cleaning / grass cutting / money :D

• 3 weeks later...

Now they have a diagram, I wonder if xispa can get a clone out before GG can get it in the stores.

Yes, I can just imagine some oriental fella putting his ruler up to the computer screen to take a measurement!