Old Photos

greeves

There is a photo on that link of Geoff Young, he's still riding today.

If you look at the front page of TC there are some results and photos from the castleside trial on the 23 dec, look at the photos and the guy in the green flourescent trousers is Geoff.

Geoff rides his own bike a Bantaco which I think is a Bantam engine in an early bultaco frame. Geoff was riding this bike when I was ten years old, he's still riding it now and I'm 40 in June !!

A great fella

wonder if the Xispa lasts that long ??????

Thanks to Bonaigua indeed, he's copying photos from other peoples sites..................!

Look at my site www.classicmotorcyclesport.co.uk and you'll see what I mean.

Best Wishes

Ron

Hi aitchie,

Let me explain a little...

"Bonaigua" is a trials enthusiast from Spain, the posting of those photos from Mr. Greeves was merely for the enjoyment of trials fans reading the classic section here on Trials Central. I have had a look at your website mentioned above and there is some very interesting old photos there predominately of North Eastern riders in a variety of motorcycle sports, many of whom I know personally. Definately worth a look Ron I agree.

I even see a photo of Baldilocks' father in there too...

http://www.classicmotorcyclesport.co.uk

My Spanish friends meant no harm by their posting and I am sure they would have given credit to your website, which is now known thanks to the original posting.

best wishes,

Big John

Edited by Big John

Hi aitchie: That webb page comes from France, Bonaigua only told me it exists, and as BJ says; "the posting of that link was merely for the enjoyment of trials fans reading the classic section" no any othe hidden intentions.

Thanks for your link, nice photos there also, and some people I know.