How Much Do They Make?

quadrajet

I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I've had a hard time finding very much (if any) information regarding this topic.

I know the top motocrossers get paid a LOT of money for what they do, and I guess rightly so, since they get a TON of TV and magazine coverage. That being said, I'm curious how much a professional trials rider usually makes during the course of a year. I know that there are endorsements and salaries paid by the sponsors, also what kind of money do they win at the National and International trials competitions?

Edited by Quadrajet

Good question, I know that when Burgat signed for Fantic (about 20 yrs ago) it was rumoured to be for a six figure sum.

Boofont, don't forget that Dougies a canny property developer on the Island, how much is from trials I haven't the foggiest.

Edited by TooFastTim

Lived on the isle of man, worked for the company that built douggies apt, looked around the show apt, 2bedrooms very very nice we thought about 250-300k, no,675k and boy does it rain!