How Good Is Smage And The Us Riders?

nigel dabster

Not sure what you are on about Dabster, but last I seen him, Smage should be a prime contender for the WTC Youth this coming year.

If he is smart, he will stay on the Sherco in MHO!

I have not even plotted the year out, but the limited NATC schedule for next year should provide enough flexability for Patrick to sucessfully compete in both series I would think.

Yet as always, I would be the first to tell you that any support or assistance for our young hopefull over there would be well recieved and appreciated ! Noel and Pat are not much different than Julian and Alexz aftre all. Just good people to be with!

I would not do anything less for Alexz, or any others if need be. But the travel wil be tough, as always, for a US rider! :shutup:

There is only one thing better than a USA rider(Pat Smage has the goods I think) kicking a*** on the world trials scene is an Aussie rider kicking a***.It took us a while in road racing, moto-x and enduro but we got there eventually.

Edited by bigdamo

Not sure what you are on about Dabster, but last I seen him, Smage should be a prime contender for the WTC Youth this coming year.

If he is smart, he will stay on the Sherco in MHO!

I have not even plotted the year out, but the limited NATC schedule for next year should provide enough flexability for Patrick to sucessfully compete in both series I would think.

Yet as always, I would be the first to tell you that any support or assistance for our young hopefull over there would be well recieved and appreciated ! Noel and Pat are not much different than Julian and Alexz aftre all. Just good people to be with!

I would not do anything less for Alexz, or any others if need be. But the travel wil be tough, as always, for a US rider! :shutup:

Sky is our sattelite network which is showing the NATC daily, just info thats all.

Aside from that.....

My money is on Smage for the ywtc, but challoner will be a good contender.

tried to encourage Pat and noel to do more in 2007 but fell on deaf ears. He nedds to get over here and compete.

Smage need to be in Europe competing. By Noel's (Dad) own admission the lad cannot ride up and down hills, where they live is flat as a pancake, thats why he struggled in Poland last year. Masters gradients and he will be a sure winner. Does all his practice on indoor style sections. Avondale Management are you listening?